Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lost: Season One (Inkworks)
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost: Season One (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thanks rwn410. Looks like you did extremely well yourself. Was the PW-12 varied or was it the same? I was very happy I got the plain Sun top because my other one is very colorful, it's nice to have a variety.

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
opened a case on Tuesday:

here are the scans from the Lost Season 1 case:

case loader

set of 3 box loaders

six card diecut "numbers" set

nine card "missing" set

check out the SIX color Walt swatch!

and the autos- and I confirmed with Inkworks that all of the redemptions are in stock and still being honored Dance

Posts: 79 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good case break. It's great that you got each of the first 3 autographs. It's good to see that you can still get your redemptions as well.

Posts: 177 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Hey, that's a great Walt/Michael Variant. Congratulations.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post