Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lost: Season One (Inkworks)
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost: Season One (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
So i got another 2 boxes today purchased 4 in total I'll stop at that.

Here's what I got,

I'm very happy that I got E Lilly's auto Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: alfster,

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Congrats Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
good for you alfster Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
good job alfster!

I am super jealous of your Evangeline Lilly find!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Not sure there's a better place to ask this. I know Shannon has a light & a dark variation to the PW3 cards, but how can you tell if you got a ruffled piece?

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Finally got to open a box today. Here's what I got:

Autographed Card: #A12 Swoosie Kurtz - Emily Annabeth Locke
Pieceworks Card: #PW-10 Top worn by Yunjin Kim (Sun)
MISSING: OCEANIC 815 #M7, #M8, #M9
NUMBERS: #H4, #H8
Box-Loader: #BL-1

I also got two (2) complete base sets + extras.

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pvivier
posted Hide Post
I actually opened these about two or three weeks ago. But I'm just now finding NSU and this great community. So, here's my lucky draw:

A-1 - Evangeline Lilly redeption (has since been redeemed) Big Grin
PW-2 - Josh Holloway Big Grin
Box Loader: BL-3
Numbers: N15, N16
Missing: M6, M5, M7

and two full base sets.

I heard from the store owner that the other box that was sitting on the counter next to mine (that I almost picked) had the A-2 in it for Josh. I'm not sure about the PW, though.

Posts: 23 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: March 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card talk. Looks like you got some good pulls from your box! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone.I am new to this site but not to cards so I am sorry it has taken me so long to post(p.s. this is my first ever post -ever)here is my breakdown from my case:-a1,4,5,6,7,8,9,10&11.In pieceworks I got pw:-1,4,6,7,10,11&12.As you may have noticed only 9 autos and 8(eight!) pieceworks(no auto pieceworks either).Reading what pulls other people have had makes me wonder whether Uncle Alan Caplan doesn't like me! Confused

Posts: 24 | Location: Blackpool Lancs. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well first of all, welcome cityfan!!! And I reassure you, I do not think that Uncle Alan Caplan hates you lol cuz if he hates you, then he would hate me too!!! (really long story so please, just don't ask Big Grin)

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Welcome cityfan - you have my luck when it comes to boxes Big Grin

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Welcome pviver - Great box Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the welcomes but I think Card Reaper should take time to tell that story,piquing our curiosity like that isn't fair!.On a personal note,congratulations to Hammer for last night and "see" you at Coms on Monday

Posts: 24 | Location: Blackpool Lancs. | Registered: March 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Cityfan Wave.

Was your case sealed with the Inkworks security tape?I have not heard of a case that did not have an auto pieceworks in it and was wondering if your case had been made up from odd sealed boxes from already opened cases.

At the very least you should have had 10 autos and 10 pieceworks.Inkworks has excellent customer service and I reccomend you contact them and tell them what your case break was.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Roz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Hi Cityfan Wave.

Was your case sealed with the Inkworks security tape?I have not heard of a case that did not have an auto pieceworks in it and was wondering if your case had been made up from odd sealed boxes from already opened cases.

On the contrary 1/3 to 1/2 of cases don't have an auto PW in

Posts: 431 | Location: Cambridge, UK | Registered: January 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The case was sealed.I have been in touch with Inkworks but to compound my problems I took some boxes to Tenerife with me(something to do besides sunbathing) and when I got back the emptied case was gone so it makes it awkward to give all details to them.I know Inkworks are very good with their customer service but I guess it is difficult for them to help Frown

posted Hide Post
Well I cant remember what I got in every box. But I remember Listing my last Sealed Box on ebay, and thinking, I have opened 9 of them so far, why bother selling it. Ended the listing early, cracked it open. ended up containing, Redemption for Sayers Auto.

My case was sealed and I pulled Redemption for Shannon's Auto PW. Redemption for Sawyer Auto as stated above, Redemption for Shannons Auto.
Completed 3 full sets of Numbers, 3 Sets of Tensions, 3 sets of Missing 815. normal 25 base sets. 7 PW's got more but some were doubles. 6 autos more but again some were doubles.

Posts: 32 | Location: Australia | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I posted this in the "Open that Box" thread, as it was my box, but I thought that I would also repost it here:

LOST box #34326
N4, N42
A4- Malcolm David Kelly as Walt Lloyd
M5, M6, M7
PW10- Sun's Shirt (variant Metal)
no APW cards

Anyways, I had fun remembering why I liked this set, and I was able to finish another mini-master set which I am going to give to my best friend for graduation (which is why we didn't open a box together). I am super happy about the PW card, as it was not only one of the six that I needed, but also it was a pretty variant!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
WOW! Clap Bouncey

quote:
Originally posted by Scott Rammel:
I got my second case in today and heres the breakdown for PW and Autos havent sorted the inserts yet

Pieceworks
PW3
PW4
PW5 2 Color Varient Smile
PW6
PW7
PW8
PW10 Nice Colors Smile
PW11
PW12
PW12 3 Color Walt Varient Smile

Autographs
A1 Big Grin
A2
A4
A5
A6
A7
A9
A10
A11
A12

and......

AUTOGRAPH PIECEWORKS SAWYER Smile

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CardFan:
I purchased a case a while back and have not gotten aroung to opening it. I've never seen the series but have the 1st season DVD's. There never seems to be enough time for everything!

Did you ever open it??????????????/