Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Lost: Season One (Inkworks)
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost: Season One (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
I got my Josh Auto and Auto/PW cards in the mail from Inkworks yesterday! Needless to say, they are very cool! Waiting on the Maggie auto card still (not in yet according to Inkworks).

Metal

edited because I am stupid

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tsmeltzer,

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Andy,
My most sincere apologies to you and to Inkworks for any comments which I have made which may have been taken as disparaging. I want everyone here to know that was not my intention and that I think very highly of you and your company and look forward to spending my hard-earned money with you next year; especially with Veronica Mars. I wanted to let you know that I won't make the same mistake again. Thank you and again, my sincere apologies.

Joanna

I don't know why you had to apologize, Joanna. You paid for your case. Certainly, you're entitled to your opinion just like everyone else who posted.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
The PW2 seems to be quite scarcely available... not many people are pulling it, and it's going for about £6 - £10 more than other pieceworks on the auction site. Strange!

Olly

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Splurged on another two boxes, first box was a little disappointing as it was an auto and piecework I'd already got. But the second box was worth opening.

Box 1
Box Loader - BL1
Missing - 1,2,9
Numbers - 23,42 (scratched)
Pieceworks - PW1 - 3rd one I've pulled
Auto - A8 Nick Jameson

Box 2
Box Loader - BL1 (what else Smile )
Missing - 1,7,8,9
Numbers - 23,42
Auto - A5 - Mira Furlan Big Grin This is the one auto apart from the top three that I really wanted.
PW12 - Big Grin

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice one Lesley Thumb Up (2nd Box anyway) Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hippiejewel
posted Hide Post
Lesley....It's funny that you've pulled 3 pw-1 cards...That's the one I need....LOL Too funny. That's the one that keeps getting away from me......AHHHHHH....

Jewel Big Grin
hippiejewel@yahoo.com

Posts: 2035 | Location: Western Burbs of Chicago | Registered: April 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Breakdown for my 4 cases (yes, I'm obsessed with Lost cards!!):

Pieceworks:

PW1- 4
PW2- 2
PW3- 1
PW4- 4
PW5- 4
PW6- 4
PW7- 4
PW8- 3 (two all white; 1 very nicely colored)
PW9- 4
PW10-3
PW11-3
PW12-4 (all exactly the same)

Autographs-

A1- 3
A2- 3
A3- 2
A4- 4
A5- 4
A6- 4
A7- 4
A8- 4
A9- 3 (All scrawled initials)
A10-2
A11-3
A12-3

Autographed Pieceworks:

APW1- 0
APW2- 0
APW3- 3

Numbers (only one or two were scratched; but, I'll look them over again)
10 sets + 15 (2), 16 (3), 23 (3), and 42 (3)

Puzzle:
10 sets + M2, M3, M4 (4), M5 (4), M6 (3), M7 (2), M8 (2), M9 (4)

Box Loaders (a couple dinged; but, much better imbedded between two packs in front of boxes)
11 sets plus BL2 (5) and BL3 (3)

4 Case Loaders

Overall, I was happy although very bummed about the Auto PW being all the same and that the Dual PW cards were all identical.

Beautiful set. Nice work, as always, Inkworks!!

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice set of cases Deena - unlucky with the Auto PW, but you should be able to get the other 2 Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Hammer! I immediately did the auction thing and picked up the other two auto PW cards before they went sky high. The Kate card seems to be the scarcest listing so far. And the price keeps going up and up.

Posts: 465 | Location: Sarasota, FL, USA | Registered: June 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Deena,

Where do you buy your cases/cards in the Rockville area (I am from the 'ville too)?

I order cases from an online distributor, and I find cards at a comic/card shop at Lake Forest Mall & Wheaton Plaza. Are there others locally where you find cards?

Tim

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice Deena. With you havn't three APW3's, you can just trade the other two for one of each of the others! Perfect! Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hey,

I've opened one box of the two boxes I ordered. The other one is saved for Christmas day... Wink
I started opening them today, because although both boxes are Christmas presents from my mum, she said I can open one of them in an 'advent calendar' style- I only started today, so I had 16 packs to open, and I think I got everything I'm going to get!

BL-3
A5- Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau
PW9- Daniel Dae Kim as Jin-Soo Kwon
Numbers- N23, N4, N42
Missing- M2, M8

Like I said, I think I've got everything I'm going to get (I got an extra numbers card!) so I probably won't be getting the third of the estimated three 'Missing' cards, but you never know.

Olly X

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
Not bad there Olly! Like the advent calendar style of opening a box! I'd much rather have a packet of cards a day than a little chocolate... I'll have to remember that for next year lol

You never know, you might get lucky with an extra bonus card Wink

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuffyAngelFan:
Not bad there Olly! Like the advent calendar style of opening a box! I'd much rather have a packet of cards a day than a little chocolate... I'll have to remember that for next year lol

You never know, you might get lucky with an extra bonus card Wink

-Claire

Isn't it a fabulous idea? I'm a genius! Wink Haha!
Plus, there's 36 packs in a box, and only 31 days in the month, so I gave myself a little treat of opening a few extra... Wink Hee hee!

Olly X

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I got another box - an ebay bargain that I didn't mean to win.... Roll Eyes That's a completely different thread.

I got Nick Jameson auto, Claire PW - 4 puzzle cards and two numbers cards(both scratched) Shake Head

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
Hey,

I've opened one box of the two boxes I ordered. The other one is saved for Christmas day... Wink
I started opening them today, because although both boxes are Christmas presents from my mum, she said I can open one of them in an 'advent calendar' style- I only started today, so I had 16 packs to open, and I think I got everything I'm going to get!

BL-3
Numbers- N23, N4, N42
Missing- M2, M8

Like I said, I think I've got everything I'm going to get (I got an extra numbers card!) so I probably won't be getting the third of the estimated three 'Missing' cards, but you never know.

Olly X

I opened the rest of the box, and pulled another 2 'Missing' cards (M1 and M9)!

So that box wielded:

BL-3
Numbers- N23, N4, N42
Missing- M1, M2, M8, M9.

EXCELLENT! I'm so pleased. Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Nice box Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
Deena,

Where do you buy your cases/cards in the Rockville area (I am from the 'ville too)?

I order cases from an online distributor, and I find cards at a comic/card shop at Lake Forest Mall & Wheaton Plaza. Are there others locally where you find cards?

Tim

Tim -- hopefully we can trade sometime! I order cases from a really nice guy in New York and then I do Ebay to supplement. I have not had much luck in finding cards locally -- although I have bought a lot of different cards at the Shore Leave and Farpoint conventions in Hunt Valley. I'll have to check out Wheaton Plaza -- didn't know there was a card shop there.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
There is a comic shop in Essex - called Chuck's Comics on Eastern Blvd. He usually has an open box of cards to sell packs from and he can order most stuff - although I prefer to get my stuff from a trading card dealer because the prices are much better. He also has an enormous amount of action figures! I mean, a LOT! Not sure where Rockville is, probably pretty far from Essex, but it's still not too far from Hunt Valley if you take 695.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deena:
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
Deena,

Tim

Tim -- hopefully we can trade sometime! I order cases from a really nice guy in New York and then I do Ebay to supplement. I have not had much luck in finding cards locally -- although I have bought a lot of different cards at the Shore Leave and Farpoint conventions in Hunt Valley. I'll have to check out Wheaton Plaza -- didn't know there was a card shop there.

Deena,

I have Trade and Want lists up and current. If you see anything you want, email me with an offer, even if you don't have something on my want list.

The card shop near Wheaton Plaza is not actually in Wheaton Plaza, but across the street. It is called Barbarian Books. What are the two conventions you mentioned? And where is Hunt Valley? Sorry if these seem like stupid questions, but my familiarity with the area is limited at best Smile

Tim

alternate email: