Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Ash (Dynamic Forces)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ash (Dynamic Forces)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted
Got a box as part of package from one the TV home shopping Channels. The package also had some comics, 2 sketch cards and 2 autographs cards.

Set of five (printed) sketch cards.
4 chroimum card C2 - C5
1 of the (official) creators autograph card signed by Joe Quesada and Jimmy Palmiotti. This card is numbered C10. I think the chrome set is numbered C1 - C9.

Also in the box were 2 base cards that were autographed by Joe Quesada (#5) and Dan Panosian (#40). These are extra bonus cards that were randomly inserted in the boxes.

The other cards in the package were
Battle of the Planets - A4 Dan Brereton (454/1000)
Battle of the Planets - A2 Wilson Tortosa (?/?)
Battle of the Planets sketch of Princess by (I think) Bill Sienkewicz (291/1000)
Fathom sketch of Fathom by Blaine (736/1000)

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
hiya,

are u based in the UK? may i know what shopping channel u bought the package from as i am also interested? is it QVC?

inform me, ya?

btw, great pull from all your sets!!!! Smile

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cardz_house:
are u based in the UK? may i know what shopping channel u bought the package from as i am also interested? is it QVC?

Yes. Yes.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Raj.....
Check your single cards as there are autos on some of them!!!!!!

Base set is 100 cards with some cards having autos on Smile
Chase: is 5 printed scetch cards
10 chrome cards.... 1-9 are normal but C10 is an auto Smile
Hope this helps

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
Hey Raj.....
Check your single cards as there are autos on some of them!!!!!!

Base set is 100 cards with some cards having autos on Smile
Chase: is 5 printed scetch cards
10 chrome cards.... 1-9 are normal but C10 is an auto Smile
Hope this helps

KADRAN00157

Yep. It's all there in my breakdown.

quote:

Also in the box were 2 base cards that were autographed by Joe Quesada (#5) and Dan Panosian (#40). These are extra bonus cards that were randomly inserted in the boxes.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Raj, did not see that Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
raj could you tell me what dates or times that they have cards on the channel as i never seem to find them on the site or the channel

cheers Thumb Up

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
They haven't done any card specific shows for a while. Any cards they have (they are few and far) are usually in the themed shows - Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, etc.

Picture of dillndill
posted Hide Post
Picked up a box of this recently and just got around to opening it.

Overall, very nice set on think card stock.

Here's the breakdown:

Base sets: 1 (with tons of dupes)
6 Sketch Cards (1:4 packs): 1, 2, 3, 4. (Note: these are pre-printed sketches).
9 Chromium Gallery Cards (1:4 packs): C1, C7, C8, C9.
1 Creator's Autographed Bonus Chromium Card (1:72): 0
Bonus Autograph Cards: #25 signed by Amanda Conner and #87 signed by Joe Fonti

The bonus auto's were a nice surprise since I didn't realize they were in there, but it would have been nice if Dynamic Forces had put a COA on them to distinguish between pack-pulled auto's and auto's I can get in person at the cons. Otherwise, this was a nice set.

Posts: 84 | Location: Roseville, CA | Registered: December 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post