Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy The Story So Far (Ikon Australia)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy The Story So Far (Ikon Australia)
 Login/Join

Picture of Buffynut
posted
Got in a box of Buffy the Story So Far today:

2 complete base sets (1 card short of a 3rd)
Boxloader BC1
Couples Card C1, C2, C3, C4, C5 and C6
Sunnydale Evil Card SE1 and SE2
Classic Quotes Card CQ1 and CQ6 Smile

I am expecting another box and will post as soon as I get it.

[This message was edited by xSaBx on November 19, 2003 at 04:42 AM.]

Posts: 163 | Location: The Netherlands | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
...to your header Big Grin

--
xSaBx :: Mistress of Stuff ::

'I swear I am completely unimpressed by clever answers'
REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Buffynut
posted Hide Post
Thanks for adding the manufacturer ! I don't know where my mind was..... oh I do.. with the cards of course...! Wink

The second box came in today:

Two complete base sets (a few cards short of a third)
Boxloader BC2
Couples Cards C1, C2, C3, C4, C8, C9
Sunnydale Evil SE1
Classic Quotes CQ3, CQ4

Posts: 163 | Location: The Netherlands | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I just opened a box of these and i got -

- Box Card BC1
- Sunnydale Evil SE1, SE2
- Classic Quotes CQ2
- Couples C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7
- Foil embossed Buffy card B1 (1:108 packs) Dance

I'm well happy with this box.. considering the B1 is one every 3 boxes i never thought i'd get one. I haven't sorted the base sets yet, but there seems a lot of cards, lol.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This is a nice card set, I did like this one Smile
I have a complete set of the couples cards but thats about it in regards to the chase cards Frown

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Victory_is_Mine!!
posted Hide Post
This is probably a long shot, but we have been selling off some of cards recently. We sold a mini master set of this item to a collector and it turned up missing card #81. Since we had traded for these sets years ago, we have no access to any singles. Would anyone happen to have one of these laying around, perhaps? It is a common card, showing Buffy's Right Arm. I would pay a couple bucks, so we could make this person happy. I hope this was the right place to put this, didn't want to start a new topic for such an old set.

Posts: 86 | Location: Iowa | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post