Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Trek Deep Space 9, Quotable (Rittenhouse Archives)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek Deep Space 9, Quotable (Rittenhouse Archives)
 Login/Join

Picture of Beav
posted Hide Post
Box 3696 of 6000

DSN1, DSN3, DSN5, DSN6, DSN7

TV2, TV9

Comic Book CB5

Costumes
C19 Quark black velour
C5 Worf red uniform

Auto
A18 Cirroc Lofton

Happy overall, but if I could have gotten a Quark multi color that would have been great.

Posts: 82 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Pretty good pulls Beav. Sheep

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My box arrived this morning and I've just finished opening it and here's what I got.

Box # 1114 of 6000

DST07 Promo card

TV Guide- TV3,TV6,TV8
Comic Book- CB2,CB3
DSN Puzzle- DSN2,DSN4,DSN6,DSN7,DSN8

Starfleet's Finest- Captain Benjamin Sisko 281/399 Clap

Auto- Andrew Koenig as Tumak

Costumes- C5 Worfs duty uniform- All Black
C13 Dax's costume from Blood Oath- Black with silver specks

All in all a great box.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Some great boxes from Silverback, Beav & AJJ. Congratulations to all of you on what you got from this set. Thumb Up

There don't seem to be many duff boxes out there on this release - although we've only had a small proportion of posts. I really enjoyed my box & this will be a set I go back to time & again for many years to come, and I'm not a big Star Trek fan.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Congrats AJJ on pulling a Sisko Starfleet's Finest card! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks. The last Quotable box I got was the TNG one and I pulled a LaForge Finest card from that.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
I purchased a box and binder shipped for $72.95. Here's the box breakdown:

Box 1412 of 6000

DST07 Promo card

DSN1, DSN2, DSN4, DSN8, DSN9

TV1, TV7

Comic Book CB5

Costumes
[URL= ]C7 Dr Julian Bashir (Duty Uniform - Gray)[/URL]
[URL= ]C10 Dr Noah from Our Man Bashir[/URL]

Auto
[URL= ]A18 Adrienne Barbeau as Cretak[/URL]

Binder Costume
[URL= ]Grand Nagus Zek Costume Card[/URL]

I won an auction for two sealed boxes yesterday for $46.16 which includes insured priority mail. I can't believe I got such a great deal. Big Grin

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Great box gofmauleg! Thumb Up

I see that you couldn't resist posting your Grand Negus binder exclusive either. It's a great card.

Congratulations on your e-bay purchases Eek great price !

Looking forward to those box breakdowns from you.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Thanks justm! Yup, I couldn't resist posting Grand Negus costume card. Big Grin

I haven't heard from the seller since I paid for the boxes shortly after winning them. If the seller sends the package today then I should receive it by tomorrow.

I'm really hoping to pull an autograph card just like yours. Wink

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Here are the results of the (2) sealed boxes I purchased at auction for $46.16 shipped:

Box 1498 of 6000

DST07 Promo card

DSN1, DSN3, DSN5, DSN6, DSN9

TV1, TV5

Comic Book CB6

Costumes
C9 Captain Sisko

C21 Promenade Banner

Autograph
Rene Auberjonois as Odo (Limited)

Box 0510 of 6000

DST07 Promo card

DSN2, DSN4, DSN6, DSN7, DSN8

TV7, TV9

Comic Book CB7, CB8

Costumes
C2 Colonel Kira Nerys

C17 Waitress

Autograph
John De Lancie as Q (Very Limited)

Overall, I'm very pleased with my pulls especially since I didn't pay much for the boxes. However, both autograph cards were pulled with a dented corner on the bottom right side. Does anyone know if RA will replace these cards? I will try to contact them via email.

Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
Hi gofmauleg,

Congrats on your pulls. I had the same problem with the auto I pulled. Rittenhouse replaced it, no problem.

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Hi gofmauleg,

Nice pulls Thumb Up from 2 of the best signers!

Shame about the damage but I expect they'll be replaced without any problem.

I know you wouldn't have minded a Terry Farrell though. Are you going to buy any more boxes or is it time to hit e-bay?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Thank you Blair and justm. I sent an email to Rittenhouse and received a quick reply. All I need to do is send in the cards for replacement.

justm, I wish I pulled a Terry Farrell so I guess I'll have yours instead. Big Grin It appears that Terry Farrell autograph card is the most expensive of all the cards. I'm holding off buying individual cards for now but I'm constantly checking auctions for good deals on boxes. I pre-ordered two cases of The Complete Star Trek Movies so I need to save up for that series.

Have you made any acquisition lately? Wink

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
gofmauleg I got my autograph (Lark Voorhies) also replaced. It's no problem and they're really nice.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gofmauleg:

justm, I wish I pulled a Terry Farrell so I guess I'll have yours instead. Big Grin

Have you made any acquisition lately? Wink

Fair enough. I'll trade you for a Harrison Ford or a Walt Disney. Big Grin

As for acquisitions, I'm a bit low on gold-plated latinum at the moment, too many good releases due so it's spread a bit thin.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
I sent the cards this afternoon. Cee_Jay, I agree, the folks at RA are really nice.

So justm, how did you know I had a Harrison Ford?! Wink Big Grin Razz

Indeed, there are too many good releases due. I'll be kept busy with Heroes and The Complete Star Trek Movies. I'm not sure how I'm going to pay for my trip to Japan.

posted Hide Post
Brought a cheap case, quite happy with the breakdown

Basic sets - not counted
Final Frontier - (1:8) 6 Sets + 8 spare
TV Guide covers - (1:20) 2 Sets + 6 spare
Comic books - (1:35) 1 Set + 6 spare
Starfleet Finest (1:120) - F2, F3, F6, F7
Costume Cards - (1:20)
C1x1
C2x2 (Different Colours)
C3x1
C4x1
C5x1
C6x1
C7x1
C8x1
C9x1
C10x1
C11x1
C12x1
C13x1
C14x1
C15x1
C16x1
C17x2 (1 x tri-colour, 1 x one colour)
C18x1
C19x1
C20x1
C21x2 (Different patterns)

Autographs (1:40)

Avery Brooks as Captain Benjamin Sisko (Very Limited) x0
Nana Visitor as Colonel Kira Nerys (Limited) x0
Armin Shimerman as Quark (Limited) x1
Terry Farrell as Lt. Commander Jadzia Dax (Very Limited) x1 Luv You
Rene Auberjonois as Odo (Limited) x1
Cirroc Lofton as Jake Sisko (Limited) x1
Adrienne Barbeau as Cretak x1
Max Grodenchik as Rom (Limited) x1
Aron Eisenberg as Nog (Limited) x1
James Darren as Vic Fontaine (Limited) x1
K. Callan x1
Lark Voorhies as Leanne x1
Andrew Koenig as Tumak x0
John De Lancie as Q (Very Limited) x1
Jennifer Hetrick as Vash (Very Limited) x1

All in all a good case, full set of costumes + 3 varients and 12 of the 15 auto's including 3 of the 4 very limited.

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
David, congratulations on an excellent case breakdown! Clap It's wonderful that you pulled all the costume cards including some variants.