Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Game of Thrones Season 3 (Rittenhouse Archives, 2014)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Game of Thrones Season 3 (Rittenhouse Archives, 2014)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Desbois sketch, and if you had to get doubles of the case autograph, two Tyrions isn't too bad! Please show the sketch if you can.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like you need some sort of hosting account to link to this board, unfortunately I don't have one.

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Here's my box. Very happy with the two limited autos, especially Maisie, since I have all 4 of hers now. I don't normally collect the full bleeds, but this one's a keeper. I'm pretty sure she'll wind up the ruler of Westoros in the end, with the Hound as her Hand.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Headless Horseman
posted Hide Post
Once again a total garbage case from Rittenhouse!!!! No Extremely Limited Autograph, no sketch and no relics.

I am officially done with this Company. What a total waste of money.

Shake Head Mad

Posts: 1112 | Location: Freehold, NJ, USA | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Sorry you didn't pull anything good Headless, but as long as you got two autographs nothing else is guaranteed. I busted 3 boxes and got only two VLs out of 6 autographs myself. It's a very large autograph list.

You have to get lucky to catch a relic and you can just about forget about EVER pulling a sketch.

But I have no gripe with RA, I knew what the product was going in and now I am picking up individual autograph cards. I have way more issues with UD for not guaranteeing an autograph in every box than I do with RA for not giving me the best autographs. Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I decided to pick up another box of this since there are so many autograph cards that I don't have. I needed all but one of the chase cards that I pulled from the box. Here is the breakdown:

1 base set
9 parallel cards: 8, 19, 21, 41, 50, 54, 74, 88, 93
1 gold parallel: #75 numbered 147/150
2 Quotable GOT: Q22 & Q27
2 Relationships: DL7 & DL14
1 GOT Gallery: PC2
2 autographs: John Stahl as Rickard Karstark & Iain Glen as Ser Jorah Mormont

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
I concluded there were slightly more autographs I still needed from S3 than I wanted from S4 so used money set aside for this instead. Here's my pulls:

Parallel: 01, 11, 31, 36, 46, 63, 78, 83, 97
Gold Parallel: 16 (040/150)
Relationships: DL8, DL17
Gold Relationship: DL13 (259/300)
Quotable: Q21, Q28
Gallery: PC9 (Sansa)
Autographs: Thomas Brodie Sangster/Jojen (Blue), John Stahl/Rickard Karstark(Blue)

Had none of this, so happy! Big Grin

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post