Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Smallville-Season One (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Smallville-Season One (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, there's no fixing the fact that Inkworks uncut sheets are too large to fit in a 8.5 x 11 page.

It takes a 9 x 12 topload to fit them right.

If you're worried about future value, don't trim it. If you just want to be able to display it in the binder, trim away.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
why cant inkworks just make it the size to fit in the binder after all it is only the 9 cards uncut so why wont it fit in the binder

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
got my 1st box and i gotta say i love these cards i wish i had gotten them sooner heres my box break.

i aint too sure about base sets as i havnt done it yet

Box Loader BL3
spring formal SF4 SF5
Smallville High SH7 SH8 SH9
PW2 lana lane
Auto A3 Eric Johnson

i'll post my other box break later

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ged:
Auto A3 Eric Johnson

Excellent pull! Especially since he'll be playing Flash in the upcoming TV show adaption of Flash Gordon.

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Inkworks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ged:
why cant inkworks just make it the size to fit in the binder after all it is only the 9 cards uncut so why wont it fit in the binder

It is the size of nine uncut cards; not nine cards like you would find in a pack. There is space between all of the cards on a print form that is cut away from the final cards.

Posts: 967 | Location: Raleigh, NC USA | Registered: July 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
ohhhh thats why thanks for the info inkworks Thumb Up

opened my second box and got the following

BL2

SF4 SF5

SH6

A1

PW3

overall a good box i hope i get kelly brook or allison mack in my next lot lol

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 box:

Lana Lang jeans

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
1 more box:

Jonathan Kent shirt

Posts: 649 | Location: California | Registered: November 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post