Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Just cracked another case, not too shabby. I really like the full body Legolas Pronovost.

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:
Just cracked another case, not too shabby. I really like the full body Legolas Pronovost.

ONE CASE? wow!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:

ONE CASE? wow!

I think thats easily the best case i've seen on these 26 pages.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Ztaylork

Nice case - most impressive, I like the Kayanan, the Cummins, in fact I like it all.

Thumb Up

Steve J

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It was a fun case to open, those were only the best 9, I still had a few others (Wilkinson and McCrea) that looked really good. I don't know what it is about the Pronovost Legolas full body shot that I like, but I think he looks pretty cool.

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
Ahhh Geez I can't compete with any of Ztaylork's cases, he's getting some sweet pulls. Here you go Jimmy Jazz, Spidergoblin, and all others, the results from my case. Enjoy! - Peter

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Peter,
Love the Hernandez, the Kayanan, the Staggs, the Mandrake, and the Ramos. Looks like a fantastic overall case for you too!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Leesa - It was definitely a great case. I was very pleased. Also, in addition to the cards you mentioned the Budd, Fabbri, McCrea and Norton are great also.
Peter

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slackjawedyokel:
It was definitely a great case. I was very pleased.
I don't think there's a bad card in that case to tell you the truth!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cverdec
posted Hide Post
I don't know, you have some great sketches in that case!! I love the Kayanan and Staggs!! Thumb Up

Chris

Posts: 920 | Location: Woodbridge, VA | Registered: August 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Slackjaw - Thanks for getting them up.

There are some nice cards in there.

The Kayanan is SPECTACULAR !!! Bet it made your day.

Dance

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
I've had a box on order for over four weeks now and have been waiting daily for it to arrive. I received an email this weekend saying the online seller can't honor it at that price now Frown Roll Eyes

Does anyone know where I could get a couple of boxes besides ebay?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Darth Vader Fan,

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Slackjaw,

Awesome Kayanan, congrats

David

Posts: 357 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader Fan:
I've had a box on order now for over four weeks now and have been waiting daily for it to arrive. I received an email this weekend saying the online seller can't honor it at that price now Frown Roll Eyes

You have GOT to be kidding! You bought it, paid for it, and have waited a month to receive it only to be told you can't have it???? WHAT is the world coming to?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
quote:
I've had a box on order now for over four weeks now and have been waiting daily for it to arrive. I received an email this weekend saying the online seller can't honor it at that price now Frown Roll Eyes

You have GOT to be kidding! You bought it, paid for it, and have waited a month to receive it only to be told you can't have it???? WHAT is the world coming to?

Its called greed, Leesa. Its sad the world we live in, always seems like there's a rotten apple in the bunch.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Jazz and David963

Yes it made my evening actually. Was quite thrilled, stared at it for quite some time, not sure what the black blotch behind his head was for. Any ideas?
Thanks David, Congrats are in order. Yippee!
Peter

posted Hide Post
quote:
Jimmy Jazz and David963

Yes it made my evening actually. Was quite thrilled, stared at it for quite some time, not sure what the black blotch behind his head was for. Any ideas?
Peter

Fantastic pulls their slackjawedyokel Clap

ztaylork is a hard person to follow as he has had some fantastic luck with his cases also.

I think that your Gandalf sketch by Kayanan is outstanding! Maybe that's a doorway behind him Wink

To find our long-forgotten gold.

Posts: 166 | Location: alaska | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gatodama
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've had a box on order for over four weeks now and have been waiting daily for it to arrive. I received an email this weekend saying the online seller can't honor it at that price now Frown Roll Eyes

I don;t know much about this , but that really does not seem right at all.

Posts: 240 | Location: san antonio TX | Registered: March 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jimmy Jazz and David963

Peter

I can't tell about the blotch or the purple color background.

You may have to watch all three films to catch a glimpse of what he was portraying.

I know some of my cards match a movie scene to a "T".

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is VERY POOR, don't buy from them again Shake Head

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post