Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Gandalf the White by Fabbri, King of the Dead(?) by Jake Myler, and Aragon by David Rabbitte.

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Gandalf the Grey by Brian Rood, Legolas by Woodside, and Wraith by Conners(?).

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
that JKM dead-king is awesome

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Frown I have not gone through the previous 6 pages as I haven't got my case yet, and I will have awful want-attacks, lol!
Mine should be here sometime in April.

Smile

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posting this scan from my friends case that he busted. I havent had time to scan the other cool ones yet but this one deserved to be scanned now hehehe.

Posts: 151 | Location: Sacramento | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
You are correct, that does deserve to be posted immediately...LOL.....Excellent Thumb Up

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Found this while I was looking to identify the various sketch artist and their work.

www.lotrsketchcards.com

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Finally got time to open my box last night...

Base Set: 1
Evolution A: 1A, 2A, 17A, 18A, 19A, 20A
Evolution B: 2B, 3B
Stained Glass: S2, S3, S6, S8
Sketches: Jake Myler ( Eomer, I think?),
The 2nd one has me stumped...the signature looks like NIHM(?) and I'm not sure of the character either. Any help?

Greg

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Third pack in my first box - BOO YEAH!

Do I keep going or retire now? LOL.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Amazing sketch cards, Scott your friend got a great one.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Great Cards Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Geerts:
The 2nd one has me stumped...the signature looks like NIHM(?) and I'm not sure of the character either. Any help?

NIHM is what Woodside is signing his sketches with. I think it's Gandalf...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:

*sniff* that Eomer was supposed to be in one of MY boxes... Such a nice rendition... And a great pull - congrats!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:

*sniff* that Eomer was supposed to be in one of MY boxes... Such a nice rendition... And a great pull - congrats!

I'm quite worried what the rest of my case holds - - - Can it get better?>

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Sorry to all of you that are raving about these sketches, They are not very good ! Perhaps this is why people are getting BORED, if this is the new benchmark of Quality !!!

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats a sweeping statement Mr Hat. I must say some of the ones that i have seen on here i thought were very nice.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I opened the REST of the box.

(6) evolution A inserts
(2) evolution B inserts
(4) stained glass

and one more sketch card -

Are the ones numbered lower any better in quality that the ones numbered higher??

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Rammel:
Posting this scan from my friends case that he busted. I havent had time to scan the other cool ones yet but this one deserved to be scanned now hehehe.

That sure is a sweet sketch. Thumb Up

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Make-Mine-Marvel, open them up man Thumb Up

I'm hoping to get a box or two soon off the bay.

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Rammel:

an awesome sketch indeed Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post