Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
That's a nice card

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/ztaylork/kayanan.jpg

Thats right ladies and gentlemen, that is officially my 10th Kayanan. I can officially stop opening any boxes Smile.

TEN Kayanan's??? Eek

Way to go! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Smittyous
posted Hide Post
I bought a box at Dee's show. Here are the sketches

Not too bad and fun as usual to open Smile

Oh and one more I pulled about a month ago...

Posts: 65 | Location: VA | Registered: February 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
<edit>Post removed, falls under post Harris made: here

Would have preferred to email poster, but email address isn't listed in profile -- Jon

</edit>

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 28 | Location: Miami, FL | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Yes I have noticed that too. Thanks for the info.

I am always suspicious of zero or very low feedback scores, and tend to check them out.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's some sketches that I have:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: miket999,

Posts: 10 | Location: Maine,US | Registered: May 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tom bombadil:
Here's some sketches that I have:

Wow - nothing but super examples!
The Amy Pro. with the rabbit is wonderfully creepy

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Nice sketches there tom bambadil! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
just got a box yesterday at a sport card show for a good price. got a 3 sketch box! yay! two of the sketchs are 1000+ artists but they are good, and the gutz is the most detailed sketch of his ive seen,even if its a wraith and not a main guy. WHat i was blown away by, was the jake myler! WOW it looks good in person. that has to be one of his very VERY best cards he did in that series. the background painted mountains look really good too actually as well as the face color shading. overall very pleased. 2nd myler ive ever pulled oddly enough. i liked it.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
i guess i really just did love this set more then any product ive ever opened. Went to a sports card shop in michigan that had a few packs left over in a box, bought the last 4. Pulled

11b Sam Parrallel
S7 (stained glass card) Legolas
And this very cool dennis budd boromir sketch! yay!!!!

Very cool holding the ring and all. really looks like him to, really thrilled to pull a rare one. Even after finishing a master set of this, i still find myself opening it LOL.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go Zhamlau Smile
Nice sketches Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Eek you've still found some

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
yeah, they come up, just gotta look around. Im torn now. Do i move it or commision it ? it would only be 85 to commision it, and its such a superior design it would make one of the best commisions...but it would be AM and i dont collect ams. Its a weird dilema ive not had before.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
just bought another box.

Full base set , no level B parallels (odd), 4 level a parallels, 2 sketchs (one cynthia cummens ring wraith, one CDV Ring wraith that i havent seen before). Oddly, i think they are from the same scene, when it is leaning over the hobbits in the shire.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
I originally bought a few odd boxes of Evolution and decided to buy a case to get a broader spectrum of sketches. This is the pick of the case.

I particularly like the Duron Bilbo but there's lots of nice sketches from the case with a good variety of artists and characters.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
wow, a lot of nice bilbos. i keep wanting to break a case of this. have you noticed the cases for evolution and masterpieces have become even priced ? didnt think i would see that.