Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Silverback:
On your computer in documents you should have a file for pictures. Put the picture on computer and save to pictures with name of pic.

Get a free account at photobucket.com with user name and password. When you do-log in. Near the top it has a space for submitting pics. Click browse. A window will open with your pic. names. Click on the pic name you want to save to photobucket. Then click open . Then click submit.

After pic is submitted, there will be three choices below it. I use the URL. Copy URL and go to Card Talk and click reply. At the top of reply is a tool bar. Second from last is display image. Paste URL in window and click ok bottn under window. I hope you can follow this since I worked it out by myself. Good luck! Smile
Thank you very much Silverback. Thumb Up
I will give it a try and see if it works.

To find our long-forgotten gold.

Posts: 166 | Location: alaska | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gimli
posted Hide Post
few words to say I will let the pictures discribe my case break

Posts: 447 | Location: uk | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Excellent cards Gimli, thanks for sharing Thumb Up

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
A Cummens and a Kayanan in the same case? That is just the kind of luck I don't have. I am so jealous. Good job Gimli.

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
First I got two boxes of LotR Evolution and after I had opened them I ordered the same day two more.
This week they arrived, so here’s the breakdown of all four boxes.

Box 1:

- Stained Glass: Aragorn, Frodo, Legolas, Pippin
- Evolution A: Aragorn, Bilbo, Sam, Sauron, Theoden, Witch King
- Evolution B: Galadriel, Gandalf
- Sketch: Gollum by R. Teranishi (Level C) Big Grin

Box 2:
- Stained Glass: Bilbo,Gimli, Legolas, Pippin
- Evolution A: Faramir, Frodo, Galadriel, Gandalf, Haldir, Legolas
- Evolution B: Galadriel, Gandalf (same as above)
- Sketch: Gimli by Brent Woodside (Level B)

Box 3:
- Stained Glass: Aragorn, Frodo, Legolas, Pippin (same as in Box 1)
- Evolution A: Aragorn, Pippin, Sam, Sauron, Theoden, Witch King
- Evolution B: Eomer, Eowyn
- Sketches:
(In the first pack I opened) King Theoden by Cat Staggs (Level C) Elephant; Witch King by Dalla Vecchia (Level A) Big Grin

Box 4:
- Stained Glass: Aragorn, Frodo, Gandalf, Sam
- Evolution A: Aragorn, Arwen, Sam, Sauron, Theoden, Witch King
- Evolution B: Aragorn, Theoden
- Sketches: Eomer by Cat Staggs (Level C) Elephant; Orc by Paul Gutierrez (Level A)

I’m so happy by getting the two Cat Staggs sketches. They look so fantastic. The Gollum Sketch by R. Teranishi is also great and I really like the Witch King By Vecchia.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I'm VERY VERY jealous of that gorgeous Eomer!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
First I have to say, I really like the look of the base cards front and back. And the stained glass cards, are the most beautiful chasecards I've ever seen. Well done Topps!

Only one complaint, why aren't the Evolution A+B or the stained glass cards listed on the checklist? How many cards of these subsets are out there?

Anyway, here's what I got in my box:

1 complete base set
Evolution A: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Evolution B: 4, 5
stained glass: S1 (Aragorn), S4 (Frodo), S5 (Gandalf), S10 (Sam)

and 2 beautful sketches, a Gandalf by Otis Frampton and Sauron (who kinda looks like Darth Vaders cousin here... Wink ) from Monte Moore.
Just found out, that Monte Moore is a level F artist... Eek

I really love what I got, especially Frampton's Gandalf!

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
20 Cards in the A set & 12 in the B set + 10 in Stained glass

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

Many thanks for the info! Thumb Up

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
quote:

Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
gimli: outstanding sketches Eek

CJ: great boxes you got Thumb Up

soul-on-fire: very nice looking MM sketch.
Loved his work for Marvel Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Here are some cards from my second case. Mike Lilly, Cynthia Cummens, Erwert.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
And Booth, Duran, Rabbitte.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
excellant sketches oh golden-one Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
quote:

Thumb Up

Lets not forget the Promo, Sell Sheet (Really nice), & the poster that comes in the box.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
Well, I just opened my second box in my second case lasi night and I am sad to report that the box did NOT contain a sketch card. Frown Anyone else out there experience this prolem with their boxes???

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slackjawedyokel:
Well, I just opened my second box in my second case lasi night and I am sad to report that the box did NOT contain a sketch card. Frown Anyone else out there experience this prolem with their boxes???

Hi slackjawedyokel, I have had this happen to me also. My first case had a box that did not have any sketch cards in it at all!!! This was the first time that this has happened to me. I'm going to send a letter to Topps with the number of the box on the inside and on the bottom of the box to them and hope that they can send me a sketch card or a new box. I'm not sure if they will do that or not but I have in the past sent them damaged cards and they have sent me new packs from the same set Smile I hope this helps you Thumb Up

Posts: 166 | Location: alaska | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Fellow Lotr Fans Wavey This will be my attempt to show you some of my new sketch cards. I hope it works Smile[IMG]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2/aelfwine1031/th_Frodo.jpg"> [/IMG]

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK, you are almost there....
Just take out the "> at the end of the [/i m g ] tag.

I think that should work fine for you. Thumb Up

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ah, okay thanks Smile Try this, Box #1 Scott Erwert

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aelfwine,