Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Box three under way. Here we go now....

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Jazz:
Box three under way. Here we go now....

Hey Jimmy, anyone who knows me knows how impatient I am. PLEASE POST PICTURES QUICKER Big Grin

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tialessa - Sorry for the "delay" I had to plow through the whole box to only find the card below. A little disappointing in that it broke my string of at least two sketch cards per box. The box was full of other inserts though so I guess that is something.

Dalla Vecchia Arwen ?

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All for now friends. I will be busting 6 other boxes I expect to receive by Thursday.

Until then let's see what you pulled ..

Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dalla Vecchia Arwen ?

Pretty sure that's Galadriel... I could SO easily be wrong...

And Jimmy, most folks have already broken their boxes. I think my breakdown is on page 3...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You may be right on the dalla Vecchia. I just realized my orc is a Hernandez and he only did 80 of them so if I try to make the set of artists, I have a key card. This sketch card is a Level F Sketch Ratio: 1 : 2299 PACKS.

I will post my other 6 boxes as I receive them later this week. They are drying up and becoming hard to find.

I will also post my first four boxes I opened last week later which will floor everyone. My luck was good on that run. To boot I got the boxes for $44 each.

posted Hide Post
marlyeds - feel free to copy my pics for your website.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
speaking of which, more posts plz

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you believe my Fabbri Eye white paint is still sticking/sticky to what it touches. Will have to leave it out to dry.

Picture of gimli
posted Hide Post
funny you should say that it was quite usefully tacky the other day when it was stuck to the back of another sketch in the same pack althought it was a martinez sketch so actually it was a bit of a disappointment but 2 for 1 sketch is worth while I ain't complaining Wink

Posts: 447 | Location: uk | Registered: November 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got my 6 boaxes in the mail. Cracked one to find some nice sketches. No time to post but I will in full force tomorrow. Need artist help on one of them as they do not look to have signed.
Cheers

posted Hide Post
And Gimli..

Two for one ain't bad. I concur Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
sigh i told myself unless i can get a SEALED CASE....500 or less delivered, im not buying more...im weak, what can i say. it was just 2 boxes...and a third on the way. Im not an addict, i can control it anytime i want...yeah, thats it. anyway, 2 boxes, didnt do bad. more of the pencil sketch, permenat pen signature sketchs, but other then that yay. Also finally pulled a de liz. nice one too, even though something about it is kinda creepy.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Finally found me another box around here. Pretty happy with it. the cave troll sketch I really like.

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
sigh, 2 more cases on the way. if this stuff would quite selling so well, i would stop ordering it. i just wish now i bought more cases at 40 dollars a box when i had the chance.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
sigh, 2 more cases on the way. if this stuff would quite selling so well, i would stop ordering it. i just wish now i bought more cases at 40 dollars a box when i had the chance.

YEP - should have bought all i could get my hands on - of course I would have gone & just opened them all Frown

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello again. This is from my box I cracked last night. I thought the box would be a 1 sketch per box type as i found both of these at the bottom of their respective stacks. Quite pleased with both but I need assistance in who the artist is for the Aragorn. It has no signature.

Any help from the pros?

posted Hide Post
On to box 2 of 6.

Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Quite pleased with both but I need assistance in who the artist is for the Aragorn. It has no signature.

Any help from the pros?

I'm not a pro, but the best place for you to go is lotrsketchcards.com - samples from all the artists are there. Some artists have all their sketches posted...

posted Hide Post
Not real fans of these. Looks like Martinez Shelob and GG Aragorn.