Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Beautiful sketches, congrats! Clap

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me and my son thought we would try our luck and buy one single box from the bay and see if we could feed our cravings for more of that crazy lust that we both have for this release Drool

I think that this box was the best box that we have ever opened ever! Not one full color pack pulled sketch but two!!! And to top it off the second to the last pack we were granted our second Kayanan Smokin'

We just had to share, enjoy Thumb Up

To find our long-forgotten gold.

Posts: 166 | Location: alaska | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Nice one!

I don't think it will satisfy your cravings - getting a box this good is going to make things worse.

Congatulations on two great cards. Clap Clap

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
sigh, never pulled a real kayanan...many cases later. even with my super case, im green with envy LOL. Very nice job, i actually like the dillion best of all.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Beautifully colored sketches, congratulations! Thumb Up

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No posts on this thread for two weeks... so...

Remember when I asked you all which scene I should ask Otis Frampton to comission on three of the cards he got back from Topps? (yes, I bought this commission from him LONG ago, but I hadn't decided what I wanted) Well he finished... And...

Yeah, I know... Incredible! Go check out his site for more of his art: http://www.otisframpton.com/

Posts: 28 | Location: Miami, FL | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice cards

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Cute, very nice cards! Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
unbelievable.

I just love these sketch cards.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got a four box break I'll be posting later tonight (with scans of course).

Posts: 94 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: April 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
sigh...i will to, found another case, and he will take partial trade...again...so ill post here as well assuming all goes well...god ive spent more on this product then every other product i bought in the last 2 years COMBINED.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Here are the results of my four box break:

And the best of all....

I believe I'm going to be moving these to that place on the internet where buying and selling happens; however, I'm open to trading before I do that.

Posts: 94 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: April 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump for this great Cat Staggs card. Cheers

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
that is just an amazing staggs the more i look at it. SO much effort put into the whole scene, god thats rare in these sketchs. Just an amazing break, thats probably overall as a work of art, maybe the nicest card ive seen so far from the set by any artist. Thats a sketch you know someone really cared above and beyond when they made it. Good job.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great sketches Mike,FAN4LIFE.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like that it's a scene rather than just a head shot. I haven't seen many like it and I'm quite happy to have it.

posted Hide Post
For those of you who bid on this sealed box on ebay, I just wanted to let you know what you would have recieved had you won the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130011127466

Thats right ladies and gentlemen, that is officially my 10th Kayanan. I can officially stop opening any boxes Smile.

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Wow, you're quite the lucky guy! Thumb Up Congrats on pulling your 10th Kayanan sketh card! Clap

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:
For those of you who bid on this sealed box on ebay, I just wanted to let you know what you would have recieved had you won the auction:
Nice card Thumb Up I would have bid myself but saw the dreaded "US only" in the listing Mad

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The crazy thing is that 2 of my Kayanan's were from the exact same sequence in the movie, and would actually look really cool together. Here was the other one from the same scary moment in the Prancing Pony

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post