Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Okay. Box 1 of my recent four.

A nice Gandalf Duursema and colored Hodgkins Gollum.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jimmy Jazz,

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Next box another new artist and another Hodgkins.

Frodo Corroney and Hodgkins Elf colored.

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last two boxes only provided 1 sketch per box. Continuing to hope for a Kayanan or a Staggs (who I have yet to pull), I scored a Pippen Myler and a right side of the dual panel Staggs of Sarumon and Wormtongue at Isengard looking down on the Urak-Hai army.

Staggs was in the third to last pack I opened in the fourth box.

Cursed again !!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jimmy Jazz,

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
quote:

Staggs was in the third to last pack I opened in the fourth box.

Cursed again !!!

Congrats on the Staggs, Mylar and Corroney pulls. You got some good cards there.

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gatodama
posted Hide Post
i know who has the other half of that...lol

Posts: 240 | Location: san antonio TX | Registered: March 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cat Lady..that is not funny Smile

Who has the other half? These cannot live apart...

Picture of Roz
posted Hide Post
I don't think he'll be selling... will you be selling?

Posts: 431 | Location: Cambridge, UK | Registered: January 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always trading...

Trading...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roz:
I don't think he'll be selling... will you be selling?

who has the left card of the set?

Posts: 49 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: August 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Forgot to add here afer the Open That Box day but anyway :

1 set plus lots of spares - very good base cards beating the LOTR trilogy for finish
4x stained glass ( Pippin, Gimli, Legolas and Bilbo )
6x level A Evolution
1x level B Evolution ( Galadriel )
0x Memorabilia
1x level A aketch ( one of the Paul Gutierrez helmets )
1x level D sketch ( Ray Dillon Orc-2 as listed on Ray Dillons page 3 : LOTR Sketchcards )

Oh well thats one master set I'll never complete Smile

He's ancient and forever.
He burns at the centre of Time and he can see the turn of the Universe.
And...
He's WONDERFUL.

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jimmy Jazz
I am after the other half of the Staggs sketch so send us an email and we can talk trade! Smile
Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: webjon,

Posts: 24 | Location: England | Registered: October 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
I`ve just pulled this Bilbo sketch from a box and was wondering if anybody has an opinion on the artist. I`m guessing Dillon or Ramos? What does everybody else think?

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
I`ll try posting the pic again Confusedit worked in the test forum

Posts: 165 | Location: Milton Keynes, UK | Registered: March 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darth Graham
posted Hide Post
third time lucky

posted Hide Post
ramos or mary mitchell i would go with - not dillon

Posts: 24 | Location: England | Registered: October 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like a Mitchell to me as well.

Card vault, I will email through eBay as I can't dig up your email.

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Please keep in mind everyone -- for sale and wanted to buy posts are not allowed.

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Graham:
I`ve just pulled this Bilbo sketch from a box and was wondering if anybody has an opinion on the artist. I`m guessing Dillon or Ramos? What does everybody else think?

I'm actually guessing Parsons... All his cards aren't on the lotrsketchcards.com site

If I had to take a second guess I'd go with Mitchell.

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
its a mitchell sketch.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some pulls from some boxes I recieved:

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post