Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
quote:
Originally posted by aelfwine:
I use my extra Orc Helmets as trade for chores Smile My yard is getting cleaner faster then I can open box's as I have inlisted some of my sons friends. They all have a couple different sketch cards each now that we have opened several cases Thumb Up
Now that is clever!

I hope that was fast enough of a posting job for you tialessa Big Grin I was looking all over trying to see how to post all the sketchs at the same time, and trying to get it done as fast as I could for you Wink

The kids around me and my sons house all call me The Card Shark!, as I'm always giving them base sets and sketch cards most of the time for free Wink Our local hobby store likes it also as I send all the children to her store to get plastic sheets and box's for their new found hobby. I'm just spreading the joy of Non-sports collecting. We have to get them started some how, why not with a simple job as they will have earned the cards themselves Thumb Up

To find our long-forgotten gold.

Posts: 166 | Location: alaska | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wuher:
Wheres that yard Bouncey

LOL Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
wow, i just opened another case. God, i love this product. even at 660 for the case, this was a great break. ok. ill post images after the wings game. I got a sohn galadriel i KNOW i have seen somewhere, i some ad before. ttysoon.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
Ok, here is the case i opened today. very nice case. had 15 sketchs. No kayanan or Staggs, but i got some artists ive never pulled before, which is fun.

the sohn galadriel is AMAZING. I KNOW ive seen it somewhere else. I was also amazed to pull my 2nd sarumon sketch, its just amazing. I sort of thought i pulled a russ walks sketch when i saw the gandalf too. Thats a nice rood sketch. to top it off, a very cool color highlighted justin chung sketch :-). Love this product. what was really neat about all this, was that the sohn LITERALLY came out of the last pack in the case! love that!.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Those are great looking sketches zhamlau Thumb Up congrats

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
see, i know ive seen that Sohn card somewhere. just burning myself out trying to figure it out.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
see, i know ive seen that Sohn card somewhere. just burning myself out trying to figure it out.

Perhaps here?

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wickedly nice pulls. I like this product alot also but was late to the game as I did not know they were out there until about a month after they hit the market.

Cases becoming harder and harder to find.

I have been pleased with my loose box breaks though.

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:

Perhaps here?

nah, i mean outside of the site. Ive seen this card used somewhere before, in some ad. its bugging me now, lol.

posted Hide Post
Where are the breaks?

Where are the breaks?

Where are the breaks?

Where are the breaks?

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Perhaps here?

nah, i mean outside of the site. Ive seen this card used somewhere before, in some ad. its bugging me now, lol.

Mine is a ~little~ like it:

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Marvel

You have some very nice cards there.

Is your Thor Czop for trade. Have a friend who is a big fan. LMK

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tialessa,

Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Hi,

one box, one sketch.

Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Jazz:
Marvel

You have some very nice cards there.

Is your Thor Czop for trade. Have a friend who is a big fan. LMK

The color one?
Feel free to eMAIL me - sketchcards@hotmail.com

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rita - thats a nice card -

Mark

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened 1 hobby box and 1 retail box

Gandalf by Amy Pronovost and Strider by NIHM (any idea who that is - couldn't identify on MarleyEd's site)

Got Pippin's Travel Cloak in the retail box.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
quote:
... Strider by NIHM (any idea who that is - couldn't identify on MarleyEd's site)

NIHM is Woodside.

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by venom5liter:
quote:
... Strider by NIHM (any idea who that is - couldn't identify on MarleyEd's site)

NIHM is Woodside.

Thanks.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Gandalf by Amy Pronovost and Strider by NIHM (any idea who that is - couldn't identify on MarleyEd's site)

Got Pippin's Travel Cloak in the retail box.

Brent signs all kinds of weird stuff to his name. EXAMPLE:

@Sketchcards on Twitter

posted Hide Post
Well my goal was 10 pulled Kayanan's, but 9 might be my max, but at least I am one closer. The Ramos gandalf I really like though Smile These were out of a few loose boxes that I had purchased that cried out to me to be opened.

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post