Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
anyone else noticed, how few mccrea sketchs, budd sketchs are showing up? McCrea did less then most, and budd a lot less, but not like fractional ammounts of everyone else. McCrea did like 400, yet someone like Cat Staggs did 500, and there have been about 10x more online. Budd did 200, but ive seen maybe 8 total so far on that auction site. You would think by now, we would see a random sampling enough that it would be consistent. Who else have you all noticed not showing up a lot?

I have to agree with you on this. I think it has to do with how the cards got distributed in the cases. I received my first 2 cases last night and opened 2 boxes from one case and received one Budd, of which he only did 206, and one Erwert, of which he only did 256.

This is troubling seeing so many Kayanans and Staggs listed as my chances of pulling one of those is dwindling.

Cheers-Peter

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Are you suggesting the sketch cards could have been packed in waves - like an earlier case manufactured might have a different colation of rare sketch cards?/

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
Are you suggesting the sketch cards could have been packed in waves - like an earlier case manufactured might have a different colation of rare sketch cards?/

Chris - Potentially yes. But it is only one theory. The more likely theory is it could be that people are simply holding onto these "rarer" cards as both these artistsa are apart of Group F Big Grin
Cheers - Peter

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couldn't resist so I cracked another case, I don't think I did too bad Wink

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:

That's a whole lot of winners - congrats

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:

Send me an email, the unsigned half troll is mine and I'll send it back to you signed.

Big Grin

Posts: 138 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Very happy with my box. Big Grin

1 complete set

Stained glass-4,5,8,10

Evolution A-1,2,3,4,5,20

Evolution B-3,4

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gabfan,

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:

I see this was pulled from that auction site. Did the seller get cold feet? Bidding had got up to $456!

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
It's not often someone captures one of the many ways Wolfie tries to get into Memorabilia without paying Big Grin

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I broke another box - kind of Ho-Hum -

Normal number of inserts +

@Sketchcards on Twitter

posted Hide Post
Got a Hobby Box & Retail box off ebay in today, the hobby box I got two sketches a Teranishi Gollum and a Shum Frodo and in the Retail box I got lucky and pulled the only card I wanted an Arwen Nightgown Big Grin Clap

Posts: 151 | Location: Sacramento | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Congrats on getting what you wanted!! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Another day, another ho-hum box -

@Sketchcards on Twitter

posted Hide Post
Hello all Wave

Could someone tell me how to insert my pictures of my new sketch cards Confused

I am very new to this site and would like to show some of my cards Thumb Up

To find our long-forgotten gold.

Posts: 166 | Location: alaska | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aelfwine:
Could someone tell me how to insert my pictures of my new sketch cards
The pictures have to be on your server, or a site such as imageshack in order to link to them... This topic has come up before - try doing a search.

Or you can wait for some helpful person who DOES have an imageshack or photobucket account (or something similar)...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
quote:
Originally posted by aelfwine:
Could someone tell me how to insert my pictures of my new sketch cards
The pictures have to be on your server, or a site such as imageshack in order to link to them... This topic has come up before - try doing a search.

Or you can wait for some helpful person who DOES have an imageshack or photobucket account (or something similar)...
Thanks, I will do a search Thumb Up

Posts: 166 | Location: alaska | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]Thanks, I will do a search Thumb Up[/QUOTE]

Do you have a scanner or camera?

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:
Thanks, I will do a search Thumb Up[/QUOTE]

Do you have a scanner or camera?

Smokin'[/QUOTE]Yes I have a camera. I just need to learn how to get them onto this site Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Here is a site you can upload your photos too. Its free. http://imageshack.us/

Or you can email them to me and ill post them for you. My email is on my profile. Big Grin

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
On your computer in documents you should have a file for pictures. Put the picture on computer and save to pictures with name of pic.

Get a free account at photobucket.com with user name and password. When you do-log in. Near the top it has a space for submitting pics. Click browse. A window will open with your pic. names. Click on the pic name you want to save to photobucket. Then click open . Then click submit.

After pic is submitted, there will be three choices below it. I use the URL. Copy URL and go to Card Talk and click reply. At the top of reply is a tool bar. Second from last is display image. Paste URL in window and click ok button under window. I hope you can follow this since I worked it out by myself. Good luck! Smile

Smokin'

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Silverback,