Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Box 3 - Somewhat better. Dan Parsons "Dead Head" and Hodges ? Elf

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One more box then a break.

Let's have some color now. Come on baby.....

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Jazz:
Not real fans of these. Looks like Martinez Shelob and GG Aragorn.

I can use the G. GOULD if you want to trade -

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
that first aragorn you got, is by russ walks...its a homerun!

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Box 4. First box of three sketch cards. Two Legolas - One by Ewert, One by Booth. Treebeard by Gutierrez.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jimmy Jazz,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
that first aragorn you got, is by russ walks...its a homerun!

zhamlau - Thanks for the info. It is a sweet card. Clap

posted Hide Post
Both Legolas are nice.

I hope the best is holding for last. I will be back later today but gotta run now.

So far a good mix of solid artwork. I have to say they are all art and thus I am very pleased with all of them.

More to follow. Only two boxes left.

posted Hide Post
The Walks looks like a variation of the one displayed on the LOTRsketchcards.com page for Walks. Note the shoulder is different and hair strands are different. Looks like a keeper.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I love the Gould cards Big Grin

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You can send the Russ Walks Aragorn to him as well and he will sign it. Just go to his website and shoot him an email. He's a really nice guy to communicate with. My parents pulled an unsigned arwen that I just sent off yesterday to get signed. Some people would say it is a variant, but lets face it they are all variants, and I would rather have the artists sig on the card. Smile

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Four packs into box 5. Looking for color. ztaylork - Thanks for the info. I surely may send it to him.

posted Hide Post
One new artist, one I have. Rood Bilbo and Dalla Vecchia Orc. Nice work.

posted Hide Post
Will finish busting this for a third sketch.

posted Hide Post
Last box....unless I mortgage the house.

posted Hide Post
I have one of this artist. It is Hodgkins. Decent color Gandalf.

posted Hide Post
My 6 boxes are done. Tomorrow the 4 boxes that started it all for me and my best pulls. Overall with this group a nice selection of the harder to find artists with some nice artwork.

Now..how do I fund some more boxes?? Any ideas?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
i dont know. i just bought 2 more cases. Its gonna start getting bad price wise though. guy had 10 cases for 540 delivered (almost 130 more then a few weeks back already!). i bought 2 of them...the cases didnt make it 13 hours before they sold out. Ive also seen a case in england sell 670 delivered, WITHIN england. At this rate...omg i might just leave these sealed. I wish i got more when it was originally offered. I just didnt realize, how could you?

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
zhamlau - Good luck with your cases. I say bust them up.

posted Hide Post
Some of the better sketches I have pulled from some loose boxes recently opened. Can anyone help me figure out what the McCrea card is a sketch of, its been giving me a headache trying to figure out what it is.

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a strange image on that card. Its a shame you didn't post sooner. I think McCrea was at Memorabilia last weekend someone could have asked him for you.
BTW Your De Liz Arwen card is on its way.

Posts: 38 | Location: Nottingham, Uk | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post