Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
I had a AWESOME Box. Its about time. I found one box at a local Shop for 48 dollars! YAY. They had a opened box with 3 packs left , doh. they opened it yesterday, and it was almost gone. i bought the last 3 just on hopes, it worked out! i think they are gonna put out another one tommorow, they dont bother looking up non sport stuff...oh please please do that! But, i digress...Bad box, one sketch...Good Box, two Sketchs...AWESOME BOX...3 Sketchs! I opened the 3 loose packs, an Unsigned Frampton Gandalf sketch! YAY, then i opened the box, and it had 3 SKETCHS!!! WOOT basically 2 boxes worth of sketchs for 54 BUCKS! heres what i pulled in total.

i have one more case coming in 2 weeks, cost 650, and that was a friendly price! God, 7 cases, only 1 kayanan....about 3 world class chandlers, 6 staggs, and tons of true 1/1 ulimate sketchs...but i keep trying to pull a color kayanan...please let me hit one!

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls. Good luck with your case.

Do you have a ritual you go through when opening them?

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would like to see these world class chandlers are they on Marlyeds site ??

Mark

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:
Some pulls from some boxes I recieved:

What the heck is that Erwert sketch?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe it is a Berserker from Two Towers at Helms deep. Any other thoughts?

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:
I believe it is a Berserker from Two Towers at Helms deep. Any other thoughts?

Yep, it's like the dude that ran in with the torch and blew a hole in the Helm's Deep wall in Two Towers!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
I had a AWESOME Box. Its about time. I found one box at a local Shop for 48 dollars! YAY. They had a opened box with 3 packs left , doh. they opened it yesterday, and it was almost gone. i bought the last 3 just on hopes, it worked out! i think they are gonna put out another one tommorow, they dont bother looking up non sport stuff...oh please please do that! But, i digress...Bad box, one sketch...Good Box, two Sketchs...AWESOME BOX...3 Sketchs! I opened the 3 loose packs, an Unsigned Frampton Gandalf sketch! YAY, then i opened the box, and it had 3 SKETCHS!!! WOOT basically 2 boxes worth of sketchs for 54 BUCKS! heres what i pulled in total.

i have one more case coming in 2 weeks, cost 650, and that was a friendly price! God, 7 cases, only 1 kayanan....about 3 world class chandlers, 6 staggs, and tons of true 1/1 ulimate sketchs...but i keep trying to pull a color kayanan...please let me hit one!

Or you can just pull the Dillon Gladriel that I want and I'll trade you my Color Kayanan Big Grin

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not if I find it first

Bouncey

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
uh, didnt someone already pull the dillion galadriel? i thought someone on Yakshack talked about that. i could be wrong.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
uh, didnt someone already pull the dillion galadriel? i thought someone on Yakshack talked about that. i could be wrong.

I don't follow all of the boards, but it wasn't discussed here and as far as I know it didn't hit eBay. If anyone has more info on it or a possible owner I'd love to know.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe I saw on the Scoundrel artist board someone pulled it as well.

Posts: 113 | Location: USA | Registered: March 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Or Yakshack

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have no idea what either of these are. I don't have nearly as much time to search the web as I used to have.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Pretty darn sure it wasn't posted on YakShack...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
Ok folks, finished opening my 5th and final case last week. Here's what I pulled. Enjoy!

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Nice, real nice sketches! Thumb Up

I wish I had the money to buy a box. It's still nice looking at all the great sketches! Cool

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by slackjawedyokel:
Ok folks, finished opening my 5th and final case last week. Here's what I pulled. Enjoy!

I really like the Cummens and Staggs. Nice cards.

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to see some new box breaks. You pulled a few nice cards there.

I cannot find any boxes except on eBay and got outbid on the last ones I bid on.

This product is drying up quick.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
have another case on the way. actually got it in the mid 6's. Guy was cool, just wanted to sell it. seems he pulled a kayanan out of the 5 cases he bought, 3 cases in, so he decided to sell the last two, he just wanted him. I still think i can pull one out of it, whos to say what order the cases are in? anyway, here to hoping.

posted Hide Post
Just cracked 5 loos boxes I snagged last week. Not too bad.

Posts: 284 | Location: Boise, ID, USA | Registered: February 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post