This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/7501093651

July 14, 2006, 06:52 PM
gofmauleg
LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
Beautiful sketches, congrats! Clap
July 16, 2006, 07:26 PM
aelfwine
Me and my son thought we would try our luck and buy one single box from the bay and see if we could feed our cravings for more of that crazy lust that we both have for this release Drool

I think that this box was the best box that we have ever opened ever! Not one full color pack pulled sketch but two!!! And to top it off the second to the last pack we were granted our second Kayanan Smokin'

We just had to share, enjoy Thumb Up

To find our long-forgotten gold.
July 17, 2006, 02:50 AM
steve j
Nice one!

I don't think it will satisfy your cravings - getting a box this good is going to make things worse.

Congatulations on two great cards. Clap Clap
July 17, 2006, 08:25 AM
zhamlau
sigh, never pulled a real kayanan...many cases later. even with my super case, im green with envy LOL. Very nice job, i actually like the dillion best of all.

July 17, 2006, 05:22 PM
gofmauleg
Beautifully colored sketches, congratulations! Thumb Up
July 31, 2006, 02:26 AM
FAN4LIFE
No posts on this thread for two weeks... so...

Remember when I asked you all which scene I should ask Otis Frampton to comission on three of the cards he got back from Topps? (yes, I bought this commission from him LONG ago, but I hadn't decided what I wanted) Well he finished... And...

Yeah, I know... Incredible! Go check out his site for more of his art: http://www.otisframpton.com/
July 31, 2006, 03:21 AM
charmedmad
nice cards

July 31, 2006, 03:38 AM
gofmauleg
Cute, very nice cards! Thumb Up
July 31, 2006, 10:06 AM
Peter cloet
unbelievable.

I just love these sketch cards.

A belgian hiphop group
July 31, 2006, 10:32 AM
Mike Lindegarde
I've got a four box break I'll be posting later tonight (with scans of course).
July 31, 2006, 03:59 PM
zhamlau
sigh...i will to, found another case, and he will take partial trade...again...so ill post here as well assuming all goes well...god ive spent more on this product then every other product i bought in the last 2 years COMBINED.

August 01, 2006, 11:32 AM
Mike Lindegarde
Here are the results of my four box break:

And the best of all....

I believe I'm going to be moving these to that place on the internet where buying and selling happens; however, I'm open to trading before I do that.
August 05, 2006, 06:21 PM
Jimmy Jazz
Bump for this great Cat Staggs card. Cheers
August 06, 2006, 12:10 PM
zhamlau
that is just an amazing staggs the more i look at it. SO much effort put into the whole scene, god thats rare in these sketchs. Just an amazing break, thats probably overall as a work of art, maybe the nicest card ive seen so far from the set by any artist. Thats a sketch you know someone really cared above and beyond when they made it. Good job.

August 06, 2006, 12:23 PM
AJJ
Great sketches Mike,FAN4LIFE.

August 07, 2006, 12:00 PM
Mike Lindegarde
I like that it's a scene rather than just a head shot. I haven't seen many like it and I'm quite happy to have it.
August 16, 2006, 07:25 PM
ztaylork
For those of you who bid on this sealed box on ebay, I just wanted to let you know what you would have recieved had you won the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130011127466

Thats right ladies and gentlemen, that is officially my 10th Kayanan. I can officially stop opening any boxes Smile.

August 16, 2006, 07:39 PM
gofmauleg
Wow, you're quite the lucky guy! Thumb Up Congrats on pulling your 10th Kayanan sketh card! Clap
August 16, 2006, 07:42 PM
Graham
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:
For those of you who bid on this sealed box on ebay, I just wanted to let you know what you would have recieved had you won the auction:
Nice card Thumb Up I would have bid myself but saw the dreaded "US only" in the listing Mad
August 16, 2006, 09:31 PM
ztaylork
The crazy thing is that 2 of my Kayanan's were from the exact same sequence in the movie, and would actually look really cool together. Here was the other one from the same scary moment in the Prancing Pony