Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/7501093651

April 21, 2006, 01:00 AM
zhamlau
LOTR: Evolution - Hobby Edition (Topps)
I had a AWESOME Box. Its about time. I found one box at a local Shop for 48 dollars! YAY. They had a opened box with 3 packs left , doh. they opened it yesterday, and it was almost gone. i bought the last 3 just on hopes, it worked out! i think they are gonna put out another one tommorow, they dont bother looking up non sport stuff...oh please please do that! But, i digress...Bad box, one sketch...Good Box, two Sketchs...AWESOME BOX...3 Sketchs! I opened the 3 loose packs, an Unsigned Frampton Gandalf sketch! YAY, then i opened the box, and it had 3 SKETCHS!!! WOOT basically 2 boxes worth of sketchs for 54 BUCKS! heres what i pulled in total.

i have one more case coming in 2 weeks, cost 650, and that was a friendly price! God, 7 cases, only 1 kayanan....about 3 world class chandlers, 6 staggs, and tons of true 1/1 ulimate sketchs...but i keep trying to pull a color kayanan...please let me hit one!

April 21, 2006, 08:39 AM
Jimmy Jazz
Nice pulls. Good luck with your case.

Do you have a ritual you go through when opening them?
April 21, 2006, 09:24 AM
wuher
I would like to see these world class chandlers are they on Marlyeds site ??

Mark

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble
April 21, 2006, 09:54 AM
hammer
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:
Some pulls from some boxes I recieved:

What the heck is that Erwert sketch?
April 21, 2006, 11:25 AM
ztaylork
I believe it is a Berserker from Two Towers at Helms deep. Any other thoughts?

April 21, 2006, 11:44 AM
SHouseman
quote:
Originally posted by ztaylork:
I believe it is a Berserker from Two Towers at Helms deep. Any other thoughts?

Yep, it's like the dude that ran in with the torch and blew a hole in the Helm's Deep wall in Two Towers!

April 21, 2006, 12:53 PM
Dobby The House Elf
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
I had a AWESOME Box. Its about time. I found one box at a local Shop for 48 dollars! YAY. They had a opened box with 3 packs left , doh. they opened it yesterday, and it was almost gone. i bought the last 3 just on hopes, it worked out! i think they are gonna put out another one tommorow, they dont bother looking up non sport stuff...oh please please do that! But, i digress...Bad box, one sketch...Good Box, two Sketchs...AWESOME BOX...3 Sketchs! I opened the 3 loose packs, an Unsigned Frampton Gandalf sketch! YAY, then i opened the box, and it had 3 SKETCHS!!! WOOT basically 2 boxes worth of sketchs for 54 BUCKS! heres what i pulled in total.

i have one more case coming in 2 weeks, cost 650, and that was a friendly price! God, 7 cases, only 1 kayanan....about 3 world class chandlers, 6 staggs, and tons of true 1/1 ulimate sketchs...but i keep trying to pull a color kayanan...please let me hit one!

Or you can just pull the Dillon Gladriel that I want and I'll trade you my Color Kayanan Big Grin

April 21, 2006, 02:17 PM
wuher
Not if I find it first

Bouncey

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble
April 21, 2006, 05:02 PM
zhamlau
uh, didnt someone already pull the dillion galadriel? i thought someone on Yakshack talked about that. i could be wrong.

April 24, 2006, 07:42 AM
Dobby The House Elf
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
uh, didnt someone already pull the dillion galadriel? i thought someone on Yakshack talked about that. i could be wrong.

I don't follow all of the boards, but it wasn't discussed here and as far as I know it didn't hit eBay. If anyone has more info on it or a possible owner I'd love to know.

April 24, 2006, 10:10 AM
Jimmy Jazz
I believe I saw on the Scoundrel artist board someone pulled it as well.
April 24, 2006, 10:11 AM
Jimmy Jazz
Or Yakshack
April 24, 2006, 11:13 AM
Dobby The House Elf
I have no idea what either of these are. I don't have nearly as much time to search the web as I used to have.

April 24, 2006, 12:47 PM
tialessa
Pretty darn sure it wasn't posted on YakShack...

April 24, 2006, 03:20 PM
slackjawedyokel
Ok folks, finished opening my 5th and final case last week. Here's what I pulled. Enjoy!

April 24, 2006, 04:18 PM
Silverback
Nice, real nice sketches! Thumb Up

I wish I had the money to buy a box. It's still nice looking at all the great sketches! Cool

Smokin'

April 24, 2006, 05:48 PM
cardster
[QUOTE]Originally posted by slackjawedyokel:
Ok folks, finished opening my 5th and final case last week. Here's what I pulled. Enjoy!

I really like the Cummens and Staggs. Nice cards.
April 24, 2006, 06:33 PM
Jimmy Jazz
Good to see some new box breaks. You pulled a few nice cards there.

I cannot find any boxes except on eBay and got outbid on the last ones I bid on.

This product is drying up quick.
April 25, 2006, 12:04 AM
zhamlau
have another case on the way. actually got it in the mid 6's. Guy was cool, just wanted to sell it. seems he pulled a kayanan out of the 5 cases he bought, 3 cases in, so he decided to sell the last two, he just wanted him. I still think i can pull one out of it, whos to say what order the cases are in? anyway, here to hoping.

April 25, 2006, 06:57 PM
ztaylork
Just cracked 5 loos boxes I snagged last week. Not too bad.