Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Yearset 2017 (Unstoppable Cards, 2017)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yearset 2017 (Unstoppable Cards, 2017)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Got three of the regular yearsets.

Each one had the following :

2 of the Anderson boxes, I had 2 each of the Supercar and Fireball XL5 and one each of Joe 90 and Stingray. Got 4 autographs, and Fireball stamp card and a Stingray sketch.

Four preview sets # out of 200. Terminator 2, Space 1999, The Prisoner, and The Saint.

One pair of print plates, I got two Stingray and one Fireball XL5.

One proof set limited to 20, I got the base sets of Joe 90, Fireball XL5, and Supercar.

Two exclusive to the yearset autographs, I got one each of the Nick Tate Space 1999, Gary Files Captain Scarlet, and Suzanna Leigh British Horror, and three David Graham The Avengers.

One other autograph from a previous set, I got a Paul Stockman PS1 from British Horror, Steven Berkoff from UFO, and Jeremy Wilkin from Joe 90. Also got an error Derren Nesbitt from UFO where he has signed on the back.

One sketch pictured below together with the one I pulled from the Stingray box.

Breed, Tony Miello.

Phil Juliano, Danny Hayman

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Why did you buy 3 regular Yearsets and not the Deluxe one, were they sold out at the time ?

The Deluxe one has the exclusive, new UFO and Thunderbirds preview sets

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Why did you buy 3 regular Yearsets and not the Deluxe one, were they sold out at the time ?

The Deluxe one has the exclusive, new UFO and Thunderbirds preview sets

The deluxe ones were sold out when I looked. Also buying three regular boxes guaranteed at least one of all the different boxes and autographs plus at least one higher end sketch.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
opened two Deluxe Year Sets

Results:

upload pic

Nice to catch a Master Box Smile

upload pic

Posts: 38 | Location: Germany | Registered: February 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post