Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Journey to Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Topps USA, 2017)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Journey to Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Topps USA, 2017)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
Found 16 card boxes at Game Stop.

box 1
9 base
1 exclusive Allies 1:1
2 green parallel
1 black parallel
1 sticker 1:4
1 blueprint 1:3
1 character 1:1

Box 2
9 base
1 exclusive Allies 1:1
1 silver parallel 1:3
2 green parallel
1 Darkness Rises 4/6 1:2
1 Character 9/14 1:4
1 Montage 5/16 1:4

Long odds at autographs, sketches, relics and printing plates. Base design follows the Journey to Force Awakens.

Will update.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
7 packs at Target, 6 cards each...
1 patch, orange parallel 27/99
12 base
7 RED parallels 1:1
7 Choose Your Destiny 1:1
1 green parallel 1:3
1 black parallel 1:3
2 silver parallels 1:6
1 Rey Continuity 1:12
2 Illustrated character 1:4
1 character 1:12
1 blueprint 1:6
2 Dark Rises 1:4

The red parallels and Destiny chase may be exclusives.???
They also had blasters with 10 packs and a guaranteed hit.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
Yes, the Neon Red and Destiny cards are Target Exclusives. There is also an exclusive alternate art Daisy Ridley Autograph card and REALLY long odds.

Game Stop has an exclusive insert set of 5, one per 16 card hanger box ($5).

Wal-Mart has an exclusive Insert set, have not seen them yet though. They also have an exclusive Adam Driver Autograph card, again LONG odds.

There is a retail exclusive Purple parallel set that is in all retail except Target and Game Stop.

Lots to collect with this set. I've already spent WAY too much, but I love the heritage design and stock.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I bought 2 blaster boxes and 2 packs at Target today. Amazed I got so many duplicates, 4 of some cards, got 2 complete Destiny sets, so there is a complete set per blaster box. I also got 2 extras from the 2 packs. My hits were 2 patch cards.
Got 2 stickers, one in each blaster, and one Rey card.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Don-you think thats bad-only made 2 base sets out
Of 16 blaster boxes!! Horrible break ! And as usual loads of odds which are no good to anyone!
Topps need to seriously need to look at the odds they make the chase etc in-last year was great this year-the sticker set virtually impossible to make up -last year relatively easy! Its turning collectors & dealers off! Frown

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Picked up 2 blaster boxes at Walmart. Here is what I got:

40 base cards (27 different)
3 silver
7 black
10 green
20 purple
2 blueprints
6 Darkness Rising (missing #1)
1 Rey
6 Illustrated characters
2 Character cards
2 character stickers
2 patch
3 family legacy sets plus 1 card

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post