Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Outlander season 2 (Cryptozoic Entertainment, 2017)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Outlander season 2 (Cryptozoic Entertainment, 2017)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted
Hi guys, my first box breakdown in ages. Haven't seen a thread for season 2. If I missed it, feel free to move it.

Outlander boxes seems to vanish, or maybe the run is very limited? So I started my collection with season 2, can't find any of season 1.

One box, a full set of base cards, characters bios, garden of Versailles and quotes cards. Cards seemed slightly thinner and clarity/contrast could be improved.

Costume card Sam Heughan M19
Autograph FT Frances de la Tour as Mother Hildegarde
Red S06 STR PWR Comte St Germain
Vive les Fraser puzzle Z1 Jamie

8 rainbow variants (with V9, Q5)
3 Gold Jacobite seal variant (with Q8)
One red Jacobite seal variant, card 71

Promo cards are hitting the roof! Won't collect them.

Slightly disappointed as I expected the Versailles cards to be spectacular. Nice cards anyway.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just noticed that card 05 has a printing error, missing the Outlander tag at the bottom. The one with Jacobite seal too.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got a few boxes, thrilled.

One full base set, character bios, garden of Versailles (an extra V4), quote cards.

Costume card M07 Margaux Chatelier
Autograph TM1 Tobias Menzies as Black Jack Randall Elephant
Red S04 STR PWR Charles Stuart
Vive les Fraser puzzle Z8 Frasers

8 rainbow variants (with V6, C9)
3 Gold Jacobite seal variant,
One red Jacobite seal variant, card 15

Finally was able to collect some promo cards, minus the most expensive.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jademaliburoad,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice break, Congrats! Clap Bouncey

I love the show and the card sets. Thankfully it looks like Cryptozoic will be making a set for Season 5. Thumb Up

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks!! I love it as well and can't wait for season 5.

Got two more boxes, season 3 and four. Cards are beautiful. And it gets better Dance