Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Mystery Science 3000 (RRParks Cards, 2018)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Science 3000 (RRParks Cards, 2018)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted
Here is what I got in my box of Mystery Science 3000 Cards:

Invention Exchange 109 Card Base Set
Experiment 50 Card Set
Rift It 36 Card Set
3D 18 Card Set
Metal Box Topper Card #4
Joel Robinson Art Card BW5
Crow T. Robot Art Card BW2
Faux Film Cell Cards FC2 & FC7
Danny Hayman Sketch Card "Grubbmunkey"

There is also a complete Clip-Out set on the box

These are very nice cards and I am thrilled with the sketch card

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stevetrek,

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In my box which arrived yesterday I got the following extras:-

Printing Plate for the Riff It card back RI 34 Yellow
Dr. Forrester's Labcoat Prop Card
Byron Winton Art Cards BW2 and BW4 LE's of /500
Box Topper Metal card 1
Faux Film Cell Card No 1

Note that the Invention Exchange Card Set consists of 104 cards not 109 as shown above and its the Riff It set of 36 cards.

I did not get a sketch card but the prop card and printing plate to me a far better option.

The duplicate cards totalled 117 which included cards 1-90 of the Invention Exchange Subset although a few of the duplicates appeared 3 or 4 times.

I also received some extra bonus cards and an extra bonus packet of MST3K as follows:-

MST3K NSU promos 2, 3, 4
The Wrapper Magazine Promo P2
A Thank You card showing my backing number and a personal thanks from Richard R Parks
A Little Shop of Horrors Prom card (unnumbered)
2 Progressive Proofs of MST3K 3D card no 13 as I have also pledged for Kurt's Kickstarter Lovecraft cards

Many thanks to Richard Parks

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I prefer most chase types to sketches which I don't much card for.

But great pulls with the prop and printing plate.

It's awesome a fellow card talker produces their own sets / has their own company. Living the dream.

Nice breaks. Thumb Up

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post