Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Hunger Games (NECA, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunger Games (NECA, 2012)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted
Picked up five retail packs.

6 cards per pack.
0 chase

Pros: wrapper, 72 card set.
Cons: no mention of chase, relics or autos on the wrapper or gravity box.

****PIC BELOW****

Appears the set has profile, story, and puzzle cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
That would be because there are no chase cards...at least no relics/autos/sketches.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
the hunger games set seems to be from hunger - NECA really has dropped the ball - no inserts and NO TWILIGHT BREAKING DAWN - really sad with 2 seemingly great licenses - way to go NECA UGH!!!

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
And...just $3 a pack. Twak

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
xtime: if you're still looking for boxes, I'll have them in Chicago. I think you still have a few sets I'm interested in...

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Here be a sample of cards & wrapper...

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just opened my box and I have to say, I love the photos on the cards, but the set is severely lacking. I love the idea of a base set only, but I didn't even get two sets in my box, I ended up with one duplicate. Also, there is no story synopsis on the flip side. If you're going to do a base set, you should at least have some story behind it.

Posts: 941 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Finally got a hobby box...cheap.

24 packs, 6 cards each.
2 complete base sets.

Overall D+/D
Pros: complete set, nice images.
Cons: Poor narrative, and NO CHASE!!!