Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Hallowe'en 3 (Perna Studios, 2018)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hallowe'en 3 (Perna Studios, 2018)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
My nine sets from the latest Perna Studios release, Hallwoe'en 3, arrived earlier today. All the sketches were up to the high standard I have come to expect and look much better in hand than these scans. In addition to the sketches, I also received a lenticular card by Meghan Hetrick and metal chase card by Juri H. Chinchilla.

But enough waffling, here are the sketches I received in the order I pulled them:

Ted Dastick Jr, Liz Chesterman, Natasa Kourti

Mel Uran, Newton Barbosa, Arwen Necker

Juri H. Chinchilla, Matthew Sutton, Alcione Silva

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
NICE!
I like the Mummy and the Vampire girl the best.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my nine sets today. In addition to the nine sets and sketches I also found the Meghan Hetrick lenticular card, metal card JC1, and a redemption 6/20 for the Dan Brereton metal card.

Patrick Larcada, Matthew Sutton. Alfret Le.

Mel Uran, Jason Saldajeno, Lisa LeBlanc.

Danielle Gransaull, Athina P Konstantinidou, Marcia Dye.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Triple-Frog,

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I think the lower right hand sketch is the standout here!

The upper left card reminds me of last season's AGT.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is my first AP from Arwenn Necker Smile . Love all the background detail.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
All these nice sketches and I pulled such a disappointment. Oh well, my usual bad luck.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
All these nice sketches and I pulled such a disappointment. Oh well, my usual bad luck.

I trust this is a sarcastic comment. I haven't seen a bad sketch in all the Perna releases. I know they wouldn't let one through.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post