Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    WWE Women's Division, 2021 (Topps, 2022)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WWE Women's Division, 2021 (Topps, 2022)
 Login/Join

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted
Like the 2020 Women's Division, this set was long overdue, but it was a vast improvement over last year's disaster, where you received less cards than in a standard blaster box, for 4 times the price. This time we are back to the standard 24 packs per box for a reasonable $.

There are 100 base cards covering major matches and events. I got 95 of them, missing 5 cards with high numbers.
There were 12 foil board parallels, there are also numbered parallels in different colors, I did not get any of those, which is fine. Frankly, I would rather have had the 5 missing base cards.

There are 55 (?) Roster cards, with info about each star. I received 48

I pulled 2 Diamond Cuts cards - which are die cuts.

There are 2 other sub sets SC and RC which cover special contests I got 3 SC and 2 RC cards

Hits included:
Becky Lynch "The Man" patch card, numbered to 150
Dakota Kai autograph, numbered to 199 (signed on card)

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
Opened a retail blaster from Wally World.
11 packs, 7c each, and (claimed) to total 77 cards.

1 mat relic 15/250 B Blair Cool
6 foil parallels 1:2
2 RC 1,10
1 DC-1 1:10 Big Grin
22 R
42 Base, no dupes
74 total (Guessed they trimmed 3 for the relic) Mad

Overall grade C+/C.
Pros: One hit per box, blaster box for a blaster price, die-cuts.
Cons: parallel odds and overkill, #1 card needs a better pic, and wrapper design.

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post