Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
James Bond 50th Anniversary Series 2 (Rittenhouse, 2012)

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/4026073384/m/7287010626

January 11, 2013, 06:19 AM
hammer
James Bond 50th Anniversary Series 2 (Rittenhouse, 2012)
Still waiting to see wolfies box break from his Secret Santa
January 11, 2013, 09:42 PM
Cardboard Junkie
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Originally posted by Lovemesomecards:
quote:
Originally posted by Cardboard Junkie:
By and far, the best pull I've ever had in 20-plus years of card collecting! Seeing how rare the Halle is (about one in three cases), I feel incredibly lucky to have gotten it.

Very nice pull indeed! Dance

Yes indeed, that is an amazing pull, congratulations CJ!
And welcome to the forum Wavey

Thank you! Wavey

Can anyone give me a pointer on how to correctly post pictures, for future reference?
January 11, 2013, 11:07 PM
Juelle Lou
I'll try, not sure if it will make sense Big Grin

I'm not familiar with the image host you are using, but when I clicked on you image url I clicked on the get link code that is underlined and it took me to a page with different types of urls. I copy pasted the one in the second box.
We'll see if it works.

well it worked but it seems to be a small thumbnail version. I can't understand why the photo you posted in the first place doesn't work, as it should. It must be something to do with the image hoster you are using.
Wow that place is confusing, have you thought of using photobucket? That's what I use and it seems to be a bit easier to work out which link to use on forums.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,
January 28, 2013, 02:46 PM
Will
It's not a box breakdown, but I have a great pull I wanted to share. I just picked up 6 packs of the Bond 50th Series II cards, and the last pack I opened had a Roger Moore full bleed autograph. Well worth the $3.50 I paid for the pack !!