Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Star Trek: Nemesis (Rittenhouse)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek: Nemesis (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted
I've opened 4 of 5 Boxes today.

The summary so far:

Casting Call Cards (1:40): CC1, CC2(2x), CC7

Romulan History Cards (1:3 - should be 53): 47 (missing R8 and R12) Shake Head

Star Trek Technology Cards (1:8 - should be 20): 19 (missing T4) Shake Head

Autographs (1:20 should be 8): RA13, RA8, NA3, NA4(2x), NA8, NA10

Base Sets: 14

4 Boxes, no Romulan History Subset, noTechnology Subset, missing one Autograph. I think I had no luck this time

This message has been edited. Last edited by: xSaBx,

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Flobe, when I get off of work, I will check to see if I have an extra of the Romulan History and technology cards you need.

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
Flobe, when I get off of work, I will check to see if I have an extra of the Romulan History and technology cards you need.

Thank you, but let my open the last box first. I left it for my wife, when she comes from work in the evening.

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Also Flobe, you may want to contact RA about the missing Auto!!! Not sure if they can do anything about it!!!! If they can they may need the box number, so dont throw the boxes out just yet!!!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
And the story continues...

Last Box contained

Autos: RA9, NA9
Romulan History: 12 (should be 13, but got the missing R12)
Technology: T2,T3,T4,T5,T6,T8 (one more than expected)
Casting Call: missing Shake Head

I made 19 Basesets with the 5 Boxes with #65
short to get Baseset 20 and #s 11,17,38,59,62,65,66 short to get Baseset 21.

So after all I still miss the Romulan History R8 to complete one Subset of these, 1 Casting Cell and 1 Autograph is short

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I finally had the money to buy this box that I had my eye on for awhile...

Denise Crosby as Sela
Carolyn Seymour as Commander Toreth
CC1: Picard
T3,4,6,8 (missing 1, should have had 5 in the box)
R1,2,3,4,5,10,11,12,18,19,20,22,23

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post