Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Silly Supermarket Stickers, 2008 (Top Shelf Enterprises)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Silly Supermarket Stickers, 2008 (Top Shelf Enterprises)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I got 1 box, you could probably do alright splitting a box with someone as it's a [relatively] small 30 sticker base set.

There are no numbers on the cards/stickers, but the checklist is listed on the box, and on the back of some of the stickers as well.

Out of my box I got 3 complete sets.

My 4th set is missing 4 stickers:

Chef-Poor-Artie
Runs-Only
Saddaminoes
Scream Whip

The 5th set would be missing 12 stickers, I only have 28 stickers total to spare as traders (including my potential 5th base set), which for the moment at least I don't think I'll be pursuing.

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
The Good Old Days of collecting! Thumb Up

1 Box
1 Box Poster
3 Complete sets (30 cards each)
1 set missing 2 (Chicks Ahoy and Push Over)
29 extras (18 different)
Plus an Iron On coming seperatly on a special email offer. Got a personal call to say it was being mailed Bouncey!

I have the four you need Otim! Email sent.

Somehow I missed Series 1 and 3! I have Series 2 with one bad back on the bottom center of the Playbot puzzle.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post