Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Firefly-The Complete Series (Inkworks 2006)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Firefly-The Complete Series (Inkworks 2006)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Got my box yesterday. Here`s what I got:

BL 3
Puzzle: 2,3,3
Battle of Serenity: 1,6
Auto: A-8, Fairman (I wanted Maher`s but oh well...)

Overall, pretty happy! Smile

Posts: 291 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: November 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Nathan was delivered today! Super fast turn around as usual.

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
My second box:

Didn't collate the base sets yet, but here's the fun stuff:

BL-1
B-4, B-5
F1, F8, F9

A5- Jewel Staite as Kaylee Frye- which is darn exciting!

I have a question for you guys that have Nathan, Morena, Gina, and Adam's autograph cards....do any of those mention the Justice League animated series, I know Morena's "Serenity" auto card mentioned she played Black Canary on "Justice League," but was wondering if the new ones mentioned it and if they added it to the other three auto cards.

Thanks,
Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
My wife and I opened our case! yay! I didn't keep a box order breakdown on the chase cards and such but here's what the final count looks like...

A1 (Redemption), A2, A3, A5, A6, A7, A8, A9, A10 & A11 (Redemption). We're missing the Adam Baldwin
3 Box loader sets (1 extra card)
3 Firefly Forever sets (w/ 5 extra cards)
3 Battle of Serenity sets (w/ 2 extras)
24 base sets (would have had 25 but 4 cards were damaged and they were the ones missing for the set)

Funny Adam Baldwin note. When the Serenity cards came out, we ordered 1 case. 2 cards we were missing were the A3 and PW3 from the set. Both were Adam Baldwin cards! Now we're missing his from the Firefly set. Frown
I found it amusing!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jake,

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted Hide Post
Jake,

Nice pulls, I'm still waiting for my boxes. I got my Harry Potter GOF update box in the mail but still waiting for Firefly.

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jake:
My wife and I opened our case! yay! I didn't keep a box order breakdown on the chase cards and such but here's what the final count looks like...

The case was 10 boxes & I only count 9 autographs. You might want to contact Inkworks to see if they can help...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
Hi-Ho,

Got my case today, and have opened 3 boxes so far.

Here's the goods:

CASE & BOX BREAKDOWN #21130

BOX 1 – (note: cards 26 + 43 + 70 missing to complete 2nd set, but these were made up in spares from box 2)

BL3
F6, F7, F8
B6, B1,
A5 – Jewel Staite Big Grin

BOX 2

BL1
F1, F2, F9
B2, B3
A7 – Ron Glass

BOX 3

BL2
F3, F4, F5
B4, B5
A2 – Gina Torres Smile

The case loader is lovely.

Very pleased so far, especially as with 3 boxes, I have complete BATTLE and puzzle sets, and all 3 box loaders.

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
The case was 10 boxes & I only count 9 autographs. You might want to contact Inkworks to see if they can help...

Goofy me, I forgot to list A11 (which is the redemption card). We didn't get shorted or anything. Thanks for lookin out though! Wink

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bealay:
Hi-Ho,

Got my case today, and have opened 3 boxes so far.

Have you opened any more boxes from the case??? Smile

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
Yup, but works been so busy I haven't finished.

Here's the latest:

BOX 4

BL3
F8, F9, F6, F7 (4 in this box!)
B1, B6
A10 – Christina Hendricks Drool

BOX 5

BL1
F1, F2 (but 2 in this – lucky I bought the case, or I’d have been peeved to get just 2 in the box)
B3, B2
AR1 – Nathan Fillion (redemption) Metal

I'm at a wedding this weekend so the rest beckon me but I must resist... or miss my train!

This is fun! Wink

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Opened my third and possibly final box for this set today. Haven't yet collated the base sets, but I do remember my chase....

BL-3(Finishing my Box Loaders set)
B2, B3
F4, F5, F6, F7(which is good because when I looked at my first F7, it is totally off-centered and there is a silver border on it....it looked cool so I am keeping it....)

A3- Morena Baccarin as Inara Serra!!!(one of the three autos I most wanted with this set...)

It also answered one of my questions as they do indeed mention her role as the voice of Black Canary on Justice League, but I would still like to know if Justice League is mentioned on either Adam Baldwin, Nathan Fillion, or Gina Torres' auto cards.....

Thanks,
Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
It also answered one of my questions as they do indeed mention her role as the voice of Black Canary on Justice League, but I would still like to know if Justice League is mentioned on either Adam Baldwin, Nathan Fillion, or Gina Torres' auto cards.....

That info doesn't show up on either of the Gina Torres auto cards for Firefly or Serenity. Nathan Fillion's Serenity one doesn't have that information either. Once I get my Mal Firefly auto back from the redemption process, I will check for you...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted Hide Post
I finally got my 3 boxes, they were all numbered 21130.

Box 1

A6-Simon Tam
BL3
F1, F2, F9
B1,B2,B3

BOX 2

A8-Niska
BL-3
F1,F2,F3
B2,B3

BOX 3

A8-Sheriff Bourne
BL-1
F3,F4,F5
B4,B5

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up on the Gina "Firefly" auto. I have all of the "Serenity" autos, so I knew that they didn't mention JL on the three autographs I asked about, but was wondering if they would on the new "Firefly" ones. Guess we'll see about the Nathan and the Adam Baldwin.

Thanks again,
Val

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
I busted two boxes of these....

Asides from the usueal base cards and chase cards which were correct and no dupes, i got the following autos

Ron Glass as Shepherd Book
Adam Baldwin as Jayne Cobb

If anyone is interested in trading for these they're up for grabs Smile

Was really hoping to pull a Saffron, Inara or Kaylee Luv You auto

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scorpiovamp:

That's odd - my case and all it's boxes was #21130 - I thought that each case, and all boxes from it, were uniquely numbered?

Or not? Confused

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mine are all 21129.....hmm..

Val

posted Hide Post
hi all well this is my first case!

Got all the autos except sherpherd book.
3 set of box loaders,firefly forever and battle of serenity with a few extras.

great fun opening them.

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post

Box 1

A6-Simon Tam
BL3
F2, F3, F4
B5, B6

BOX 2

A2-Zoe
BL-3
F1,F4,F8
B2,B3

BOX 3

A8-Sheriff Bourne
BL-1
F5,F6,F7
B1,B2

There we are, almost the same as Scorpiovamp's above. It took 3 weeks, but the autos are A1, (no they are not they are A2, A6, A8 Twak)

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Steve...

If you are interested in trading the Gregg Henry auto for the Jewel Staite auto, let me know...

Cheers

Tim

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post