Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Firefly-The Complete Series (Inkworks 2006)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Firefly-The Complete Series (Inkworks 2006)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Got my box today.

Two base sets
BL1
F2, F3, F4, F9
B-5, B-6
Auto: Jewel Staite as Kaylee Frye Smile

I thought the base sets were great! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
BOX 11130

2 base sets + spare
F-3 F-4 F-5
B-4 & B-6
BL 2
A11 Jonathan M Woodward

Overall Happy

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I finally got my box after three agonizing weeks of waiting. Here's what I pulled:

- 2 complete decks
- 1 almost complete (going to someone who split the $$$ of the box with me)
- Mal/Inara BL1 ((going to same person)
- Firefly Forever F%, F6, F7
- Battle of Serenity B2, B3
- Morena Auto (A3)

Overall, I'm pretty happy. Would have liked one or two more inserts, but I'm glad the ones I did get were sequential.

Posts: 30 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Marty...good going on getting Morena's auto Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
Marty...good going on getting Morena's auto Thumb Up

Thanks! Of all the cast, I'd have to say my top two would have been Nathan's or Morena's, with Jewel being a close third.

I have the chance of going to a con soon where Morena will be a guest- should I go and have her sign her own autograph card? Razz

Posts: 30 | Location: Buffalo, NY | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marty:
I have the chance of going to a con soon where Morena will be a guest- should I go and have her sign her own autograph card? Razz

I'd love to see the look on her face! Eek Wink

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Got a box off the Bay.

Here's the contents
Firefly Box Breakdown
Box 21130

• 2 Base Sets
  • Box Loader BL-2
  • Firefly Forever F-5, F-6, F-7
  • The Battle Of Serenity B-4, B-6
  • Autograph card A-7 RON GLASS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing your box breakdown. I like Ron Glass, I remember him from the Barney Miller days.

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
Recieved a cheap box (£24.99!) and pulled the following:

- 2 Base Sets
- BL3
- F-2, F-5, F-6
- B-4, B-5

and Gina Torres as Zoe auto card Clap

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CaptainMal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ27UK:
Congrats on the great auto pull

Thanks Wink I already have the Serenity one, but the design for this card is much nicer.

Posts: 1093 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMal:
and Gina Torres as Zoe auto card Clap

Congrats! I agree that the autos are nicer. I like the Firefly set better than the Serenity set.

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
So technically this isn't from a box but considering I can't find a Firefly box this will have to do.I bought the last 5 packs at my local card/comic store and pulled an auto of Sean Maher as DR. Simon Tam(A-6).Not to shabby for the left overs.If anyone happens to know of where I can get a sealed box please E-mail me.
Thanks

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that was lucky, you've saved a lot of money.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Just FYI I found a sealed box and some loose packs.It was an 85 mile round trip but worth it.Will post the breakdown soon.

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Opened a box a month or so ago, here was my breakdown:

AR-1 (Nathan Fillion as 'Mal' redemption)
F1, F8, F9
B4, B5
BL2

Was pleased with the breakdown, nice set!

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good box I hope I have your luck.I should be going through mine in the next few days and will post the breakdown.

Picture of Darth Smittyous
posted Hide Post
I picked up my first two boxes of Firefly at the Philly show.

Here are the autos I pulled:
Kaylee
Jayne

I was really happy to pull two main characters.

Posts: 65 | Location: VA | Registered: February 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
nicely done Darth Smittyous Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Smittyous:
I picked up my first two boxes of Firefly at the Philly show.

Here are the autos I pulled:
Kaylee
Jayne

I was really happy to pull two main characters.

"Shiney" Thumb Up

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Great pulls Thumb Up

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post