Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Serenity (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Serenity (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
Tell me about itSmile

I started out with a box. Then I had to finish off the box loaders, Renegades and Women of Serenity cards. Then my wife wanted the Nathan Fillion PW1 for Christmas and I wanted the Adam Baldwin PW3. Finally I ended up with all the Pieceworks and the promo cards with the binder!

Plus since Christmas I've picked up a box of SW Heritage and T2 FilmCardz.

I need help Smile
Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bought one more box of Serenity

Box loader - 3
Women of Serenity - 1,2
Renegades - 6,8(x2)
Auto - A5 Jewel Staite Smile
Pieceworks - PW4 - Wash

Posts: 3862 | Location: UK | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
Well folks I have finally received my boxes and I opened my very first box of this series last night. Here's what I got:

Box loader - 1
Women of Serenity - 1,4, and 5
Renegades - 3,4
Auto - A1 (Nathan)
Pieceworks - PW1 (Nathan)

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
Nice! You got a matched pair. Hope the rest of your boxes turn out that good.

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
Thanks Blair. Yeah i got the matching pair and was fairly pleased with it. However, when I open my next box nothing would make me happier then getting the matching Inara's Drool

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
Morena Baccarin is a striking woman. Evem more so in person Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Good luck on the Inara cards, I had hoped for her auto card in one of my boxes too and ended up getting her in two of my boxes and in some packs I bought.... yeah, I had three Inaras at one point. Smile

Val
(who is only missing the Wash auto and the Kaylee PW to finish off the high-end chase card sets.)

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Me and Morena:

Wink X

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
Me and Morena:

Wink X

Me, JEALOUS! Drool

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
very nice THFan Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Dobby The House Elf
posted Hide Post
Three more boxes, quick break down

box 1
A6 Morena Baccarin/Inara
PW Mal

box 2
A8 Sean Maher/Simon
PW Wash some leaves showing

box 3
A2 Gina Torres/Zoe
PW Jayne nice variant w/ two black stripes (look almost like tiger stripes)

Still need the three of four top autos!!
Still need:
Kaylee auto
River auto
Mal auto
Wash auto
Book auto

and

Kaylee PW
Book PW

Looking for trades if anyone has those!!

Posts: 3469 | Location: The Cupboard Under The Stairs, 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Auto - Summer Glau as River
Piece works - PW4 Alan Tudyk as Wash (White with a dirty patch on bottom right corner)

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Collectress
posted Hide Post
Opened a box last night:

Box Loader - BL1
Renegdes - R1 & R3
Women of Serenity - WS1 & WS5
Pieceworks - PW2 Zoe
Auto - A4 Alan Tudyk

"That's your plan? Wile E. Coyote would come up with a better plan than that!" - John Crichton
"Bored now" - Vampire Willow

Posts: 669 | Location: UK | Registered: January 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I found a fairly cheap box and opened it two days ago. I got:

BL1
WS1, WS2, WS5
R1, R9
Mal pieceworks
Mal auto

I was a little surprised to get three of the 1:17 cards, but only two of the 1:11 cards, especially since I only needed the puzzle cards, but I am happy to get a Mal box as I needed both Mal cards...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Way to go riddler_149! Thumb Up

I can't wait for the Firefly set to come out this week!! Clap Bouncey Clap Bouncey

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Let me start by saying this is my very first box purchase.And I am totally stoked!!!Didn't quite get enough to make 2 full sets shy by about 3 cards.But here is the cool stuff:
Box loader=BL1
Women of serenity=WS1&WS5
Pieceworks=PW5
Renegades=R7,R8,R9
DST-1
Auto=A1 Nathan Fillion as Mal
Metal Metal Metal
I am hooked!It was such a cool feeling to go through each pack just waiting to see what was next.I can't wait for my next fix.

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by meatwagon:
Let me start by saying this is my very first box purchase.And I am totally stoked!!!Didn't quite get enough to make 2 full sets shy by about 3 cards.But here is the cool stuff:
Box loader=BL1
Women of serenity=WS1&WS5
Pieceworks=PW5
Renegades=R7,R8,R9
DST-1
Auto=A1 Nathan Fillion as Mal
Metal Metal Metal
I am hooked!It was such a cool feeling to go through each pack just waiting to see what was next.I can't wait for my next fix.

Nice going on the Mal auto and you pieceworks card! I hope that you enjoy many more boxes!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Thanks.And I plan on enjoying lots more boxes.

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
So I jst finishedgoing through a second box I just bought.Highlights are:
4 renegades=r2,r3,r4,r5
2 women of serenity=ws1,ws2
box loader=bl2
pieceworks=pw6(Inaras' pants Luv You)
auto=A7 Summer Glau as River
Once again I am toally stoked.

Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Got my first Serenity box at Christmas. Very pleased with it Big Grin

A7 (Summer Glau as 'River') Metal
PW5 (Kaylee's shirt)
BL3
WS2, WS3
R9 (x2), R7, R2

Was so pleased with this set that I'm in the process of ordering a second box Big Grin

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post