Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Serenity (Inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Serenity (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
That is awesome!They are some really nice looking cards.Also glad to see some people still intested in them.Since I just started collecting I missed the initial excitement of the release,but am glad to have someone else just starting their collection of Serenity and Firefly.

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WoW! Two River autos... I wish I had that luck. I had to buy mine off Ebay for way too much...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Meatwagon, I know what you mean about being late with the excitement. I was a little late with the whole card collecting gig in general, there are tons of lines that I'd have loved to collect that are too old now and would cost a fortune if I tried... I think I caught the Serenity/Firefly sets in time though Cool

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
My second box arrived today. Breakdown:

A6 (Morena Baccarin as 'Inara') Luv You
PW6 (Inara's Pants)
BL1
WS3, WS4
R2, R3, R6

Was hoping for a Wash auto, because of the lack of one in the Firefly set, but Inara's my favourite character, so I still love this breakdown!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rwn410,

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls.And you can't go wrong with anything Inara Drool!!!

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Very nice rwn410. Thumb Up It's interesting that the auto card and Pieceworks are both for Inara.

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post