Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    charmed forever (inkworks)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

charmed forever (inkworks)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
3 boxes
box 1:
pw2 piper ; green with red striping.
pw5 Chris red
box 2:
pw12 Paige robe
pw7 Piper gown normal version
inkplate c3 Luv You
box 3:
pw4 Billie
pw13 Paige

Posts: 48 | Location: Portage,Mi,usa | Registered: September 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats on the inkplate

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ariana:
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that sweetie! Hopefully you'll have better luck with the next box you get. I'd still like to see pics, as I haven't seen any good ones of most of the pieceworks, but I can understand your disappointment.

I really hope your next box-opening is better than this one!

~Ariana

I will know next week.. a new box is now on it's way.

I will go ahead and post pics of the pws and give the rest of the first box breakdown. I just need to get my scanner fixed.

I was surprised to find out that I managed to get two full sets out of one box. Pretty neat.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I don't know about everyone else but I'd love to see a picture of the inkplate.

Great cards so far, everyone.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
great pulls again i agree i would like to see inkplates

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have my mini-master Big Grin
LOVE the binder. The base set is nicely done -- the different colours for each sister is a nice touch!

Thanks Inkworks Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Alright Chris!!

Congratulations on finally getting it. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
as promised.. here is what I got from my first box:

2 full base sets

Legacy subset: 6,7,8,9, Big Grin

Forever Family subset: 4,5,6 Big Grin

Happily Ever After: LH3 Frown

and here are the pieceworks I received

not what I wanted but the cards themselves are beautifully done. Inkworks really did a great job. (I have a lousy scanner- sorry for the poor pics)

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just opened my box and I got...:

PW2 - Piper
PW11 - Piper Dual Smile
FF2, 3
LH1
L1, 2, 3 & 9

Pretty happy really, as I normally have lousy luck pulling good autos or costumes from Charmed sets.

Kathy

Posts: 2 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: January 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sledge, I'm jealous, you got the two pieceworks I wanted to pull the most (minus, of course, the redemption card, hehe)! Awesome breakdown. Smile

Holly, I like your pw cards! Even if they weren't the ones you were after, they're still very pretty. Smile

~Ariana

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ariana Smile

I do admit, they are pretty pw cards but I'm also jealous of Sledge - I really wanted the Piper pws lol

Great pulls on that box, Sledge!

Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
One box teared apart Smile

Legacy: 5-6-7
Forever family: 1-2
LH-3
PW1: Alyssa Milano as Phoebe
PW5: Drew Fuller as Chris

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Got one box:

Legacy: L6, L7, L8
Forever Family: FF1, FF6
And They Lived Happily Ever After: LH1
Pieceworks: PW-5 (Chris), PW-12 (Paige)

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Breakdown for my 2 cases:

Happy Ever After LH1-LH3 : 7 sets
Friends Forever FF1-FF6 : 6 sets plus 5
Legacy L1-L9 : 6 sets plus 11
Power of 4 CL1 : 2
PW1 : 2
PW2 : 2
PW3 : 1
PW4 : 3
PW5 : 4 (1 red 3 gray)
PW6 : 2
PW7 : 7
PW8 : 1
PW9 : 3
PW10 : 5
PW11 : 1
PW12 : 3
PW13 : 6
PW14 : 1 (multi case incentive)
Inkplates C53 & B25

Nice set

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
congrats on the find

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great breakdown, congrats

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Taylor:
Breakdown for my 2 cases:

Happy Ever After LH1-LH3 : 7 sets
Friends Forever FF1-FF6 : 6 sets plus 5
Legacy L1-L9 : 6 sets plus 11
Power of 4 CL1 : 2
PW1 : 2
PW2 : 2
PW3 : 1
PW4 : 3
PW5 : 4 (1 red 3 gray)
PW6 : 2
PW7 : 7
PW8 : 1
PW9 : 3
PW10 : 5
PW11 : 1
PW12 : 3
PW13 : 6
PW14 : 1 (multi case incentive)
Inkplates C53 & B25

Nice set

Dave

Great finds.. I'd love to see pictures of the Inkplates Smile

It's kind of funny. Two cases and only two pw2's. I wonder if there are only one of them per case and it depends on how lucky you are when you just buy a box.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:

Great finds.. I'd love to see pictures of the Inkplates Smile

The Paige one was rather nice, but I made the decision to sell, as I dont collect inkplates. Once it had sold, I got rid of the scan I had, so cant help on that front. However, if you were to search the completed lisitings on that site, and happened to use charmed inkplates B25, you might see it Big Grin

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm curious since I did not get one. Were there box cards for this set? I thought Inkworks always put a box card in each box.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There weren't official box loaders, but the happily ever after cards come at a rate of about 1 per box, and there are the usual 3 of them. I believe they're doing the same thing for some of their upcoming sets as well.

~Ariana

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post