Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Cult Stuff Christmas Mystery Pack 2016 (Cult Stuff, 2016)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cult Stuff Christmas Mystery Pack 2016 (Cult Stuff, 2016)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I received my pack today and it contained the following:-

Danny John-Jules Autograph
Dalek Animator Rob Ritchie Autograph
Alice in Wonderland Ltd 3 Card Foil Preview Set Grey Back
Cult Stuff Christmas Card!
The Hound of the Baskervilles Promo Foil Card
Civil War Fabric CWF2 card

Other than the Civil War card the Cult Stuff web site shows pictures of all the cards.

regards

John

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thought I would give this a go as everybody seems to do so well with these!!!!

Danny John-Jules Auto - as shown on Cult Stuff page
Terry Molloy as Davros - TM1 - as shown on Cult-Stuff page (although mine is slightly smudged)
Matt Dixon signed base card 33/36
Hound of Baskervilles P1
Merry Christmas 2016 from Cult-Stuff
3 card Alice in Wonderland preview set.

Not sure how limited the cards are other than the Hounds of the Baskerville card (although not numbered, the web-site indicates that this is exclusive to the pack (less than 40))

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The 3 Alice cards also come in gold variants

Also, the Merry Christmas card has a holofoil variant

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My pack:

Hound of the Baskervilles foil promo
3 Alice in Wonderland silver foils
M. Hansen sketch of Hugo Baskerville
Danny John-Jules auto
Hattie Hayridge auto
Merry Christmas acetate card

The Hayridge and Jules autos came out a few years ago, so those are older cards

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see one of these packs for sale online. What did one sell for when it was new? Were collectors generally happy with what they got for the price?

I've seen some of the cards for sale since then including one of the uncommon variants of the Christmas card.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post