Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Halloween 4 Ladies Night ( Perna Studios , 2021 )
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Halloween 4 Ladies Night ( Perna Studios , 2021 )
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Got my 8 packs from the latest Perna Studios release , spectacular sketches as always Smile . Each pack had the 10 card base set , one of four pearl chase cards and a sketch . I also got the grey variant of Tony Perna's zombie metal chase card limited to 10 Big Grin . Sketches in the order I pulled them :

Sean Pence , Elsa Doumtsi .

Nestor Celario jnr , Helmut Racho .

Andrie Jones Agravante , Jennifer Strickland .

Mark Stroud , Daniel Wong .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
very nice but some of these are not your cup of tea me thinks. Wink

Posts: 29000 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are my sketches from the latest wonderful Perna Set Smile In the order they were pulled:

Anastasia Catris, Juan Mendez

Huy Truong, Dominic Racho

Jose Carlos Sanchez, Enys Guerrero

Elaine Perna

I also have a sketch by Norvien Basio but for some reason the site I'm using to store the images will not let me load the image.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
very nice but some of these are not your cup of tea me thinks. Wink

You are correct Smile . The Agravante , Celario , and Racho are all up for trade as is the grey variant metal card . I have put aside a base set for you , there is a growing pile of cards as we have not met for nearly two years now Frown .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post