Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Buffy Season 1 (Inkworks)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy Season 1 (Inkworks)
 Login/Join

Picture of davidsix
posted
Well I got the box today and decided to open it and see what was inside.
The box produced:

1 Base Set Cards
1 Box Loader Card
The Chosen One C2, C3, and C4
Slayer Kit S3 and S4

A2 Angel Elephant Clap

Posts: 203 | Location: nys | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lindskelly
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the box!

Super congrats on pulling an auto!!!

I want one!!!!!Waaaa!

Posts: 141 | Location: Maryland | Registered: March 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Buffynut
posted Hide Post
Congratulations !!! That is one hell of a pull !! Clap

"People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens, that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can’t rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right."

Posts: 163 | Location: The Netherlands | Registered: October 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Martine
posted Hide Post
Wow! Congratulations, that is a great box! Clap

Wave

Posts: 407 | Location: South Texas, USA | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Good going! If they had an envy smily I would use it at the moment! Congrats!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your pull.
I envy you on everything, but for the price you found the box at, I would have opened it!

Congrats -- Chris Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davidsix:
Well I got the box today and decided to open it and see what was inside.
The box produced:

1 Base Set Cards
1 Box Loader Card
The Chosen One C2, C3, and C4
Slayer Kit S3 and S4

A2 Angel Elephant Clap

Very nice,now aren't you glad you opened the box Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congratters. Clap

Email sent. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go on the awesome pull!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Natalie
posted Hide Post
So envious...a season one auto, yum. Drool

Posts: 310 | Location: Louisville | Registered: October 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of angelchick182
posted Hide Post
Congrats, in more ways than one - first off for scoring a box of Buffy Season 1, and secondly for pulling any auto, let alone the Angel auto!

Posts: 1681 | Location: Nashville, TN, USA | Registered: July 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your box breakdown.
When Buffy season 1 first came out I broke down 3 boxes. Pulling any autographs from that season, were like one in every 3-5 boxes. At least that is what I remember.

Posts: 3 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
Congrats, that was a *very* good box! Elephant

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post