Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic (Enterplay, 2012)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Little Pony, Friendship Is Magic (Enterplay, 2012)
 Login/Join

Picture of Pumpkindiver
posted
I just opened the first box of these with my daughter (second box coming soon.....If she’s a good girl Smile ) Nice design, card stock is a little thin (about the same as a Yu-Gi-Oh card) with slightly rounded corners. Includes a box topper, we got G8 in both boxes, not sure how many there are. No checklist is a tad annoying, I believe it comes in a tin set that I haven’t sourced yet.

30 Packs per box. 1 Tattoo 1:1 Pop-Up’s 1:2. Foil’s 1:2
First box ended Up Gold Foil 1:30, Elements of Harmony 1:10, Royal Wedding 4 per box, Foil 8 per box

Base set
Missing 11, 43, 52, 58, 62.

Elements of Harmony Foil (6 card puzzle set) Numbered F1 – F6
F2, F 4, F6

Royal Wedding Foil (9 card puzzle set) Numbered F7 – F15
F9, F12, F13, F15

Foil (Unknown set size) Numbered F16 - ?
F16, F18, F20, F21, F22, F25, F26, F28

Gold Foil
G8 (Box Topper)
G1 (Pack inserted

Pop-Up Standee (9 card set)
1 ,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 missing #9 (6 extras)

Tattoo’s (12 in the set) One per Pack
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Missing one from the set (One pack didn’t have a tattoo)

All, in all I’m quite happy with the set. There doesn’t seem to be enough sets around at the moment to get kids interested in card collecting. (except for game cards)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Posts: 154 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Are these for your daughter or you? Big Grin

I think we have a brony among us!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pumpkindiver
posted Hide Post
Primarily for her........ Maybe a little for me too. It's the first box I've cracked in a while

Posts: 154 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pumpkindiver
posted Hide Post
We just cracked open the second box.

Still 2 card short from the base set 11, 52 (If anyone else is collecting these we'd love to fill this gap)

We completed the Pop Up set and the tattoo set but as far as the foils go, we got mostly the same as the first box (All we got that we didn't have already was G2, F3 and F27)

Overall I'm pretty happy with the set but a bit disappointed by the collation.

Oh well, I've introduced her to the joy of cracking 2 boxes of cards - now I get to introduce her to the world of paying through the nose to fill the gaps Smile