Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    American Horror Story 2014 Comic-Con Mystery Packs (Breygent, 2014)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Horror Story 2014 Comic-Con Mystery Packs (Breygent, 2014)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted
Here are my autographs from the brand new 2014 Comic-Con exclusive American Horror Story Mystery Packs, the standard sized ones.

These usually had 2 autographs per pack, but I got something less than 10 autographs in my five packs because I got some printing plates sets, two four plate sets (those packs also included one autograph) and one nine plate set that had no autograph with it (no complaints, it was nine plates in one pack, for pete's sake, a complete puzzle in one color!)

All of these autographs are marked with the convention logo except for the Evan Peters (which is numbered out of 100) so it's from either the regular set or the preview set, but it matters not to me. I didn't have one from him, and I'm thrilled to have this one now. Peters is excellent on AHS, but also just played Quicksilver in the latest X-Men movie and was the star of what was far and away my favorite scene in it.

Anyway, thanks go out once again to Tom and the rest of the folks at Breygent for filling these packs with such great stuff each year. I know the companion Grimm autograph packs are popular with fans of that show, and all of the various 5X7 sketch mystery packs have been yielding some fantastic original art. I got one of the AHS 5x7s and will start a thread for those as well. Please add your pulls to this breakdown and that one if you got any of these. I'd like to see more of them.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ferrerstuff
posted Hide Post
I bought four American Horror Story Mystery packs at SDCC. I think I did pretty good. Here's what I got (sorry no pics) -

Pack #1 -
Dylan McDermott/Connie Britton - Dual Auto #ADC1 [#6 of 10]
Alexandria Breckenridge #ABC
Kai Schulz #KSC

Pack #2 -
Dylan McDermott #DMR3 [#80 of 100]
Denis O'Hare #DOC
Francis Conroy #FCC

Pack #3 -
Zachary Quinto #ZQR3 [#81 0f 100]
Connie Britton #CBC
Christine Estabrook #CEC

Pack #4 -
Dylan McDermott/Connie Britton - Dual Auto #ADC2 [#9 of 10]
Card #52 Printing Plate set

Posts: 111 | Location: S.F./Bay Area | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
Got my pack yesterday,
Pulled a Jamie Brewer, Matt Ross, and Evan Peters auto.

Would like to get more of these.

Posts: 2914 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
ferrerstuff, you did fantastic with your autographs, what an assortment! I'm really pleased with my own autographs so far (those shown plus a Rabe Luv You and Conroy from the regular set), but yours are wow! Congrats.

I hope there are plenty more AHS cards yet to come. A Stevie Nicks autograph from "Coven" would be a dream...

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
A Stevie Nicks autograph from "Coven" would be a dream...

THIS times a million!! Metal

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post