Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Batman - Saga of the Dark Night (Skybox)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman - Saga of the Dark Night (Skybox)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted
After reading the Comic cards thread I bought 2 boxes of Batman - Saga of the Dark Night by Skybox in a sale for £9.99 each.

In the 1st box ( #008922 ) I collated 2 full base sets with only a handful of cards missing from a 3rd.
No SkyDisc Frown and only 1 of the 5 Spectr-edge cards #B2. Odds suggested I should pull 2.

I'll open the 2nd box tomorrow, hoping for the SkyDisc

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Boldlygone,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
The 2nd box #248786 was aweful Mad
No Skydisc, only 1 Spectra card (B4) and worse NOT A SINGLE BASE SET. The box had no # 39, 52, 79 or 88s.
A WASTE OF MONEY.
and no Skybox to complain too Mad

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Trouble with older sets - collation not always very good Twak

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
This is my first box breakdown Smile

I got box number 136,359 out of 266,660.
2 base sets and 86 others/spares/duplicates
Only 2 chase cards B1 & B2
gutted about not getting a skydisc but hey ho, sounds like i did better than boldlygone though.

So, how did i do? Smile

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
At least you got a set, I know someone who brought a box, did not make a base set and to cap it off lol
NO CHASE!!!!!!

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KADRAN00157:
At least you got a set, I know someone who brought a box, did not make a base set and to cap it off lol
NO CHASE!!!!!!

KADRAN00157

Jeez! as if! that IS ridiculous!

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi ,

Picked up a box for £5/$10 , i wanted to keep it sealed but arrived slightly damaged so i opened it .

My first ' bust ' .

Box 003743 .

2 Base Sets
2 Chase Cards ...B2 , B3
86 singles
No Skydisc

Posts: 4 | Location: UK | Registered: April 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post