Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2, Ultimate Auto Edition (Artbox, 2011)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2, Ultimate Auto Edition (Artbox, 2011)
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I opened one box and got 5 out of the 9 chase cards, one complete base set and a Matthew Lewis as Neville Longbottom Auto. I'm pleased that I got a normal auto. Smile

Posts: 5 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
That's good news on the regular auto, I agree. The puzzle autos were a nice idea, but they shouldn't have gone with a puzzle whose pieces were mostly black backgrounds. It was the pretty much the end of the line for Artbox Harry Potter, and maybe they ran out of time/money to do proper character cards for the puzzle piece autograph signers.

Posts: 3324 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post