Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Speed Racer Clear Card Game (Playground Maniacs-2008)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Speed Racer Clear Card Game (Playground Maniacs-2008)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
This set features both Classic and The Next Generation characters, heavy on TNG. The "clear" card format means that you can't arrange cards into a "hand" that is kept secret from your opponent; instead, the game is a simple match-numbers enterprise, slightly more complicated than "War." Boxes hold 24 packs of 4 clear cards and 1 holographic clear card per pack. Expect approximately 0.87 clear-card sets of 110 and 1.20 holographic sets of 20 per box if collation were perfect. I can't tell whether some of the cards are short-printed or "rare"; I suspect the cards are equally seeded (within the two subsets).

It's actually a rather nice little set of cards that few people know about. As far as I can tell, my box is one of a whopping two that have sold on eBay.

SINGLE BOX

Clear Cards (110): 0 sets, 19 short of 1st, 5 doubles
Holographics (20): 0 sets, 8 short of 1st set, 12 (all) doubled

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
It's probably a case of few people actually wanting to buy them. I think this market's aimed at the playground.

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post