Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    American Idol Season 3
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Idol Season 3
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DisneyChick74
posted
In a desperate effort to get me to start collecting again Dan bought me a box of these from Ebay for like 10 bucks.

I pulled a Fantasia Borini Auto AND PW Card

In case you are not an idol fan she was the American Idol last season and one of my favorites from the beginning.

Sooooo looks like I still have the magic card pull gift.
Maybe I WILL start collecting again!

WHAT??! Did everyone Eat their CRAZY flakes This morning? ~XANDER
~~~WILL WORK FOR CARDS~~~

Posts: 1055 | Location: Cinderellas Castle | Registered: July 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of mtlhddoc2
posted Hide Post
see it worked!
plus, buying her the Ultimate Buffy Coffin didnt hurt either!

Posts: 7774 | Location: Censored | Registered: November 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hornetsfan
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a case of AI 3 and it arrived today. On average 2 memorabilia or autos per box.

First box I opened I ended up pulling a set of the top 12 contestants autos. I could have stopped right there and sold or traded the rest of the unopened boxes, but that wouldn't have been fun, so I busted the rest and ended up pulling a total of 11 (maybe 12, think I misplaced one) memorabilia cards including two 4 colored Fantasia and a 2 color Jasmine Trias. I also pulled 44 autos (was able to make 2 sets of 12) Pulled 6 Diana DeGarmo, 3 Fantasia, and 2 Randy Jackson Redemptions that are said to be 1:3600 packs, not sure about that though. Definately a fun and cheap case break.

Posts: 268 | Location: LEMON-ville | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Got two cheapie boxes of this and pulled two JPL autos, a JPL PW, George Huff auto and John Stevens PW. Anyone want to trade for a JPL auto? Lol...

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post