Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of rubadub001
posted Hide Post
1 Case Heroes Season 1

Box 1: Matt Parkman Costume
Box 2: Matt Parkman Costume
Box 3: Hiro Green Shirt Costume
Box 4: Issac Mendez White Shirt Costume
Box 5: Claire White Sweater Costume
Box 6: Milo/Peter Peterlli Auto
Box 7: Tom Hodges Niki Sketch (2 Toned)
Box 8: O'Neil Stan Lee (Coach Driver) Sketch

Not really that excited about the case breakdown. Was hoping for at least 2 autographs - only really need the Claire Auto to complete the set. Sketches are cool with the O'Neil of Stan Lee being pretty unique, but other than that - kind of a letdown...

Check out my Trade List Apr 16.09: http://nonsportupdate.infopop....&r=37010938#37010938

Posts: 654 | Location: Toronto, ON, Canada | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spooky Mulder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rubadub001:
1 Case Heroes Season 1

Box 1: Matt Parkman Costume
Box 2: Matt Parkman Costume
Box 3: Hiro Green Shirt Costume
Box 4: Issac Mendez White Shirt Costume
Box 5: Claire White Sweater Costume
Box 6: Milo/Peter Peterlli Auto
Box 7: Tom Hodges Niki Sketch (2 Toned)
Box 8: O'Neil Stan Lee (Coach Driver) Sketch

Not really that excited about the case breakdown. Was hoping for at least 2 autographs - only really need the Claire Auto to complete the set. Sketches are cool with the O'Neil of Stan Lee being pretty unique, but other than that - kind of a letdown...

I have seen far, far worse breaks but it's a shame you didn't get the Hayden card you need. I'm yet to pick up a sketch card, so maybe i'm looking at it from the wrong perspective Wink

Posts: 22 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: June 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spooky Mulder
posted Hide Post

Is the first one just a part of the body of a sweater? I wondered if maybe it was a cuff or something, but I haven't really looked at too many of this card so maybe someone can tell me Big Grin

2 Boxes; both stamped 36015

Claire Cheerleading Outfit - Red Sweater (ribbed)
Claire Cheerleading Outfit - Red Plain

Foil Cards; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (need 10)
3 Full Base Sets
42 Spares
Foil Spares; 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

It could have been much worse! Although two of the same is a little disappointing.

Posts: 22 | Location: Essex, UK | Registered: June 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spooky Mulder:

Is the first one just a part of the body of a sweater? I wondered if maybe it was a cuff or something, but I haven't really looked at too many of this card so maybe someone can tell me Big Grin

I have seen another of the claire cards which looked like it was the white ribbed bit of the main body of the sweater, i think you may have a piece of the cuff as the sleeves are the only part that would have that ribbing.

Posts: 99 | Location: Scotland | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
Im waiting on two cases coming of this product, i didnt have the cash when it first came out so hopefully all the best cards havent been pulled yet!

Will post breakdowns when i get them in, hopefully tomorrow *fingers crossed*

Posts: 99 | Location: Scotland | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
ARE THERE ANY ?

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
quote:
Originally posted by Gotham_Knight:
I think you may have a piece of the cuff as the sleeves are the only part that would have that ribbing.

Wouldn't the waist portion of the top also be ribbed like that?

Yes but as i said i saw a costume card which had a white ribbed part which was from the main body of the top (the waist portion or the neckline). The cuffs would be the only ribbed red area on the top.

Picture of Spooky Mulder
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes but as i said i saw a costume card which had a white ribbed part which was from the main body of the top (the waist portion or the neckline). The cuffs would be the only ribbed red area on the top.

I studied the picture a little more closely and i'm almost certain you are right. The waist part would be in white, so it only leaves the cuffs. Quite happy with that Smile

Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
quote:
I studied the picture a little more closely and i'm almost certain you are right. The waist part would be in white, so it only leaves the cuffs. Quite happy with that Smile

I would be happy with that too, the cuff area isnt that large on both arms but the white ribbed ares covers the waistline and the neckline so its not as rare.

Congrats Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For the Claire card.

The ribbed is from the Arms (red) and main part of the sweater (white) The other red material is from the Skirt, which is also where the "patches" come from

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I have seen another of the claire cards which looked like it was the white ribbed bit of the main body of the sweater, i think you may have a piece of the cuff as the sleeves are the only part that would have that ribbing.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Spooky Mulder
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your help guys Smile

Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:

Yeah thats it, i wasnt sure if i could post that image as its on a different site.

Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
Ok, i burst my first case of Heroes earlier

3 Sketch Cards,
2 Autos
4 Costumes

The pack that contained the Autograph card of Nathan also contained the Molinelli sketch card which i was really surprised about...happily surprised Smile

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah thats it, i wasnt sure if i could post that image as its on a different site.

I don't remember what it sold for on ebay... at least that's where I think I found the image originally. This is the only collector site I frequent so if it wasn't from here it was from the bay.

Lucky person who has it. Razz

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Congrats on a great case Gotham_Knight! Thumb Up

Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
Thanks Redemption, hopefully my second case is as fruitful.

Im not sure who the Hiro sketch is by, any ideas anyone?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Craig Rousseau.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Szym:
Craig Rousseau.

Ah thank you, some artist you can tell easily Razz

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
wow, awesome case, thats just a great break of that product! congrats!

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post