Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bryan Shaffer:
If you actually watched the show you would EASILY know that is Issac Mendez with his crazy future seeing eyes at work. But I guess you don't

Bryan,

I don't know if there was something elsewhere in the thread (or the forum) where Batman said he didn't watch the show, but I DID watch the show and I couldn't tell who that sketch was supposed to be of either.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Two boxes I've broken so far (one from my store and one off eBay):

First box:
Hiro shirt

Second box:
Yep, Parkman uniform.

I've got a sealed case at work and I haven't decided if I'm going to open it or hold on to it. I've been helping a friend open his case and out of 4 boxes so far we've gotten a Jack Coleman autograph, 2 sketches (one by Edward Pun, I think; can't remember the other but they were both nice) and another Hiro shirt card.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ScoobyDew79
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

I ordered and broke 2 boxes. And I did a video break of both of them! Here are the YouTube links to them:
Box Break 1

Box Break 2

No commercial info, I don't even mention the dealer I got them from. Smile If people would like, I'll post the 2 "hits" I got, though there are high rez scans of them in the videos as well...And I'd like for you all to watch the videos and provide feedback.

I'm planning on doing a video break of an Indy Heritage case when it releases. This was (as far as the video is concerned), a trial run for that. I do have a couple other box break videos up on YouTube, but those are of Sports Cards, and were done with cell phone cameras. The Heroes breaks were done with a digital video camera.

Thanks. Smile

Posts: 43 | Location: Oxford, Mississippi | Registered: December 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Nicely done. Would love to see more non-sport breaks! Thumb Up

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Finally my three boxes have arrived:

-Autograph: Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli)
-Sketch: Future Hiro (left side of his face) by Rich Molinelli
-Costume: Hiro Nakamura (Jacket)

Got also one complete foil set and 14 spares.

Big Grin

The Adrian Pasdar auto is for trade!

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cee_Jay:
Finally my three boxes have arrived:

-Autograph: Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli)
-Sketch: Future Hiro (left side of his face) by Rich Molinelli
-Costume: Hiro Nakamura (Jacket)

Got also one complete foil set and 14 spares.

Big Grin

The Adrian Pasdar auto is for trade!

I am interested in that auto. Pls check out my trade list and maybe we can come to a deal?
Thumb Up
Andy

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just finished watching your videos ScoobyDew, nicely done. Looking forward to seeing a case break video.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScoobyDew79:
Hi all,

I ordered and broke 2 boxes. And I did a video break of both of them! Here are the YouTube links to them:
Box Break 1

Box Break 2

No commercial info, I don't even mention the dealer I got them from. Smile If people would like, I'll post the 2 "hits" I got, though there are high rez scans of them in the videos as well...And I'd like for you all to watch the videos and provide feedback.

I'm planning on doing a video break of an Indy Heritage case when it releases. This was (as far as the video is concerned), a trial run for that. I do have a couple other box break videos up on YouTube, but those are of Sports Cards, and were done with cell phone cameras. The Heroes breaks were done with a digital video camera.

Thanks. Smile

Pretty kewl! Congrats on your two sketch pulls ScoobyDew79. Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
One box...26015

Foil Cards... 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10

1 Sketch Card

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScoobyDew79:
Hi all,

Box Break 1

Box Break 2

Thanks. Smile

Hey ScoobyDew79,
Really cool youtube video.

You might want to change the date at the beginning of the video though.

The year is now 2008

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Good ScoobyDew enjoyed it

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
those videos are a great idea
its cool to share the fun with others
since i don't open boxes very often
i want to see others do it
lets all "share the fun"

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice sketch, Redemption! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Nice sketch, Redemption! Thumb Up

Thanks Batman!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
I got 2 further boxes and they yielded a Parkman uniform (never had one of those and I'm not annoyed by that card as I would be by a gazillion repeat-a-stickfigure-sketch) and box number 2 had the autograph of Milo Ventimiglia!!! Clap Bouncey

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alfster
posted Hide Post
Picked up another 4 boxes.

Parkman uniform
Hiro one jacket and the other is of the shirt

Edward Pun

For without Blood there is no Power.
Where is my Power?.
My Power is with the Blood of Souls,
Flowing like a river into my veins giving me my Power.
I will not lose my Power until my Soul looses me.

A.S.

Posts: 167 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I broke two more boxes with my friend tonight and he got the Hiro jacket card and a very nice Sylar sketch by Joe Corroney (hopefully I haven't messed up the spelling too much). He's still got two more boxes to go. When he's finished I'll scan the sketches and post them here.

-Bob-

Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
A while ago I posted my case break. I've finally scanned the sketch card I got. It was the only one!

I think it's Peter Petrelli (check the hoodie under the jacket) and it's by Lord Mesa.

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yaourtland
posted Hide Post
Hi,

This is probably my most strange story about box breakdown .
I've ordered 2 boxes on eBay. I've received the boxes and the seller put 10 extra packs.
I've opened my two boxes :
First box - Parkman Costume. (Damn, I don't want this one )
Second box - Parkamn Costume. Again !

At this time, I wanna die ...total disapointment

To complete the base set, I've opened the extra packs. At the third one ... incredible ... MILO VENTIMIGLIA auto !!! Two packs later, a sketch card (SYLAR by BOOTH). Amazing !

So the total for 2 boxes + extra packs :
- Parkman costume X 2
- Milo Ventimiglia Auto
- Sylar by Booth Sketch Card

Posts: 21 | Location: Belgium | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk Yaourtland! Wave

Result!

Congratulations - I'd use that seller again if I were you!

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post