Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The last sketch is DL (Nikki's hosband...Michas father) by Paul "Gutz" Guiterrez

Yeah, I think a LOT of cases will have Double Parkman costumes unfortunatly.

If you are ever looking to trade or sell the Adrian Pasdar auto please let me know. It is one of the four I still need.

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good call on the sketch Bryan, thats for the help. I have more cases coming so we'll see what they bring. This is a fun set so farSmile

Posts: 226 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Well done on the breakdown Tevans333, thanks for sharing! I really like that D.L. sketch, I think Paul Guiterrez has a very cool style.

Again, congrats Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's a beautiful Cummens sketch, congrats!!!

I get my four boxes on the 24th (Just got the shipment notification!!!), so here's hoping for a couple good breaks. Smile

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of DannyG03
posted Hide Post
The Cummens sketch is great i absolutely love her style, one of my two cases is coming tomorrow for sure and i am hoping that the shop i bought the second from recieves my 2nd (pretty good chance). We will see needless to say i am very excited.

Posts: 8 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can anyone help identify the character in this sketch. Artist is obivous - Noah Albrecht.

Check-Out-My-Cards ID: BigI929Deals

Posts: 113 | Location: SW PA | Registered: January 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That would be Future Hiro

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mdelbene that card is awesome, I love Albrecht's stuff for this set so far! Did you just get the one box? Congrats on the great pull.

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Got my case of Heroes in today and promptly broke it down. Wasn't all together thrilled, but hey, what can you do?

1 Auto - Suresh
1 Sketch Card - Noah Bennett by Cooney
6 Costume Cards - Parkman (2), Claire (2 - 1 RED not pink, 1 white), Hiro and Isaac.

The sketch will be available for trade and, like everyone else, I'm looking for the rest of the autos Smile

Just to clarify - the swatch is red, like everyone else's, not pink. It was an error with my eyes, nothing more.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Over_Worked_Mom,

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:
Got my case of Heroes in today and promptly broke it down. Wasn't all together thrilled, but hey, what can you do?

1 Auto - Suresh
6 Costume Cards - Parkman (2), Claire (2 - 1 pink, 1 white), Hiro and Isaac.

The sketch will be available for trade and, like everyone else, I'm looking for the rest of the autos Smile

Wow, 1 sketch from a case is bad!! Very unlucky! Maybe can try letting Topps know of this

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is your claire swatch pink or red? I don't see any part of the costume pink could come from...

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:

1 Auto - Suresh

That's a poor break Frown .You should not get more than 5 costumes in a case.At least you got two of the rarest one and what sounds like an interesting variant.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Over_Worked_Mom:

1 Auto - Suresh

Not great, I'm only picking up a box or two so i don't hold out much hope of getting anything to good.

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
Mdelbene that card is awesome, I love Albrecht's stuff for this set so far! Did you just get the one box? Congrats on the great pull.

Thanks,

We opened a case

Beside the Hiro Sketch

Mr Linderman Sketch by Joseph Booth

2 Matt Parkman Costume cards

Hiro Shirt

Isaac Mendez Shirt (no paint)

Greg Grunberg auto

Noah Gray-Cabey auto

I'll post scans tonight.

Mike

Check-Out-My-Cards ID: BigI929Deals

Posts: 113 | Location: SW PA | Registered: January 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the Linderman sketch and Gray-Cabey auto Smile Looking forward to seeing scans.

Olly Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My luck appears to be cotinuing with the second case.Top four boxes yielded a Parkman costume Frown a rather nice three colour green checked Hiro shirt costume,a Micah auto and a Noah Albrecht sketch.

The first box of the bottom four had a fantastic Cat Staggs sketch of Nathan Petrelli Clap .

Anybody got any advice on how to post pictures of the cards?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice pulls Triple-Frog, I can't wait to see the Cat Staggs sketch. I've used photobucket for hosting pictures and it seems to work well and is easy. Once you upload a picture is gives you several links, just copy and paste the link that is labeled image into you post and it will show upSmile

Posts: 226 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Glad to see the Micah autos are finally being pulled.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
yeah that is great....but where is Santiago (Issac Mendez)???!!!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog
The first box of the bottom four had a fantastic Cat Staggs sketch of Nathan Petrelli Clap .

Anybody got any advice on how to post pictures of the cards?

Congrats on the Staggs sketch, as for posting the pic i have lots of webspace available if you want to send me the scan i can upload it then send you a link so you can put it in a post.

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post