Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the nice comments . Perhaps you guys would appreciate this case as much as I did ; )

Posts: 130 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is it alright to ask what a card might be worth or is it against the TOS?

Posts: 38 | Location: Glenarm,IL | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, i opened 12 boxes and heres what i got:
6 costumes Mad
2 Parkman's uniform
1 Claires cheerleading outfit
1 Hiro
2 Mendez Shirt

2 autographs
Ando
Parkman
3 sketch cards

J. BOOTH
Ingrid Hardy
--- Can anyone help me with the 3rd artist?? It looks like TS.. Could this be Tim Sale?? <br>
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-3/673424/heroes.jpg

Posts: 98 | Location: Livonia, MI 48154 | Registered: February 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
eply
I'm a sketch card novice. But isn't that sketch card an Alison Sohn?

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Indeed, it is.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, that is most definetly a Sohn.

Another Claire "patch card"....i'm really ticked with what Topps did with this. The back of the card shows the patch from the center of her outfit. However, both of the "patch" cards I have seen have actually been from the two ribbons around the bottom of her skirt. Not what the card shows...a bit dissapointing.

Also, it is pretty safe to say that Santiago Cabrerra was pulled from the set? The Topps site STILL has him listed as a signer, but I have not seen a single one pop up yet.

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
air1213 that Claire 2 colour costume card is a beauty! *says through gritted teeth* some people have all the luck... Wink You've done REALLY well, congrats Smile

And Alfster, your case was great too- the Hiro costume is a really nice one, and you got some nice sketches too. And kudos on the Suresh card Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another one. I just want people to see what can be pulled . If anybody is upset and would like me to stop please just let me know. Thanks

Posts: 130 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
I think this just proves that there ARE good cards out there to be pulled. Makes me glad to see your cases so no worries there! Wink

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mdelbene:
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
Mdelbene that card is awesome, I love Albrecht's stuff for this set so far! Did you just get the one box? Congrats on the great pull.

Thanks,

We opened a case

Beside the Hiro Sketch

Mr Linderman Sketch by Joseph Booth

2 Matt Parkman Costume cards

Hiro Shirt

Isaac Mendez Shirt (no paint)

Greg Grunberg auto

Noah Gray-Cabey auto

I'll post scans tonight.

Mike

Scans

Check-Out-My-Cards ID: BigI929Deals

Posts: 113 | Location: SW PA | Registered: January 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last case for tonight . I honestly believe this will be 1 of the top 5 cases this product will yield . IMHO ...

and with that I will say goodnight and be on my way to go and buy a few lottery tickets for tonight's Florida lottery

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow. That case is a stunner. I positive that was meant to be my birthday case Big Grin

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Ok. Air1213, the first few amazing breaks you had made me happy, I congratulated you. But now you are just ANNOYINGLY lucky. Razz

Hayden auto, and those AMAZING sketches?

AWESOME break Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can someone help me identify this sketch???

Posts: 226 | Location: Michigan | Registered: September 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tevans333:
Can someone help me identify this sketch???

Isn't that the guy who's hands go nuclear?
Or did you mean who the artist is?

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
the artist is Matthew Goodmanson I think...but I didn't know he was on the set..

Posts: 685 | Location: Daytona Beach, FL | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Looks like a Goodmanson "Ted Sprague."

Posts: 69 | Location: CA | Registered: October 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats on that case.I think it's the first one with more than 4 auto/sketches in it Thumb Up .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
Wow, that was a great case!!!! Can't wait for my 2 cases......... Drool

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I opened 1 case last night.

Costume cards
3 Parkman
2 Hiro
1 Isaac Mendez
Mad

1 auto - Sendil Ramamurty
1 sketch - Claire by Kevin Doyle.

I've got another case on order but I'm sure that I care whether I receive it not.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post