Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Box Breakdowns    Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 28
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heroes Season 1 (Topps)
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Wow! Eek Congratulations Yaourtland! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dmc913
posted Hide Post
wow. that's lucky!
buy packs for now on! no more boxes for you!

haha

Posts: 251 | Location: WV | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Yaourtland that is INSANE! Congrats.

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats, great pulls

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened another case

Autos
Milo Ventimiglia as Peter Petrelli
James Kyson Lee as Ando

Sketch
Isaac Mendez by Steve Oatney

Costumes
Parkman x2
Isaac's shirt
Hiro (main part of the jacket)
Claire (cotton version)

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well Done Raj

I hope I pull some good autos and sketches!

I am opening some boxes tonight - dunno how many to open though I have loads Big Grin

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Opened up a second box:

Costume: Parkman
Foils: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Second box, second Parkman costume. Frown
At least I have a complete set of foils now, needed the Niki and Micah.

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
I've ordered a second case off eBay which will hopefully arrive soon. I'll post anything interesting I get.

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I spent the weekend attending a Heroes Convention and inbetween I managed to open 8 cases of the Heroes, I pulled some wicked sketches from Alison Sohn, Joe Corroney and Otis Frampton Big Grin and majority of the autos, I will post a full breakdown after I recovered, need to upload the images too!

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaguar69
posted Hide Post
I only just round to buying one box of these, and i have to say im glad i did. normally my luck in box breakdowns is non existant. pulling the worst things you can pull in any set.
i opened the box, very first pack i opened i pulled my best pack pulled sketch ever, an excellent russel walks sketch of mohinder! Clap
kind of took the excitement of opening the rest of the packs away. got to the last pack and found myself looking at another sketch card!! 2 in one box, maybe my luck has finally changed!!!!

i know the first is russel walks, one of my fave artists, but need help with the second. name and how many drawn would be good! thanks!

Posts: 96 | Location: Ipswich, UK | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dmc913
posted Hide Post
nice break!
sweet Walks
the second should be Tom Hodges. I am unsure of how many he did (i'll look it up in a minute).

Posts: 251 | Location: WV | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
That Russell Walks sketch is brilliant! Congratulations!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaguar69
posted Hide Post
Thanks!! lets hope my luck holds now iv decided to buy another box!!

Tom Hodges hey? i'll look it up too!! cheers

Posts: 96 | Location: Ipswich, UK | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dmc913
posted Hide Post
my source says Hodges did 141...
I guess 135 then his 6 back? weird number, though

Picture of Jaguar69
posted Hide Post
141 is a strange total. i found the same number. well tom hodges 141 and russ walks 71, to find one of each in the same box! id say that box was unbelievable!!! to say im chuffed would be an understatement! Dance

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
thats an absolute world class break. i love the hodges too, god he really has been doing great sketchs in the last few products. again, his style really lends itself to comic book work, he really really should be a full time comic book artist.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Finally scanned my 2 sketches from my 2 cases.

Isaac by Stev Oatney
Claire by kevin Doyle

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Here are the sketches my friend got in his case:

He certainly made out better than me in that department!

-Bob-

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Opened 1 more box.

Parkman attempting to shut out other people.
My first thought was that it's by RAM but I'm not sure.

Picture of dmc913
posted Hide Post
nice Parkman

definately looks like a Rich Molinelli (RAM07)